Chicks! Davie, Florida

jjaazzy

Songster
11 Years
Mar 2, 2013
Davie, Fl
The Baby Chicks have arrived! Hatch Date 12-15-21 & 12-27-21
We bring in females to accommodate folks that can't have a rooster where they live. Keep in mind there is still a chance of getting a rooster, but it is greatly reduced, figure 90% accuracy.
The Angry Rooster is NPIP certified clean! This means the USDA has been to our farm and tested our birds.

There is a 3-chick min, (yes you can mix breeds) they need each other to help regulate warmth and for companionship, being flock animals they thrive better with buddies. They will need a heat source for a while depending on your conditions, if you need help with this let me know, we are happy to help those just starting out.

I have the following breeds all ordered Female.
Black Laced Silver Wyandotte (brown eggs), Easter Egger (Blue eggs) Green Queens (various shades of green eggs) Cookies and cream (tinted eggs) Buff Orpingtons (brown eggs), Barred Rocks (brown eggs) Production Reds (brown eggs) Black Australorps (Brown eggs)

Special attention to first time Chicken folks, I am happy to assist you on your new chicken adventure. From coops, feeders, predator proofing, feed, water and everything in-between. If you have questions, please ASK! You have already come to the right place here on BackYard Chickens!

You can e mail me directly at: The Angry Rooster @ outlook. com

We bring in females to accommodate folks that can't have a rooster where they live. Keep in mind there is still a chance of getting a rooster, but it is greatly reduced, figure 90% accuracy.
The Angry Rooster is NPIP certified clean! This means the USDA has been to our farm and tested our birds.

There is a 3-chick min, (yes you can mix breeds) they need each other to help regulate warmth and for companionship, being flock animals they thrive better with buddies. They will need a heat source for a while depending on your conditions, if you need help with this let me know, we are happy to help those just starting out.

Black Laced Silver Wyandotte (brown eggs), Easter Egger (Blue eggs) Green Queens (various shades of green eggs) Cookies and cream (tinted eggs) Buff Orpingtons (brown eggs), Barred Rocks (brown eggs) Production Reds (brown eggs) Black Australorps (Brown eggs)

Special attention to first time Chicken folks, I am happy to assist you on your new chicken adventure. From coops, feeders, predator proofing, feed, water and everything in-between. If you have questions, please ASK! You have already come to the right place here on BackYard Chickens!

Can quails be kept in a cage inside of chicken aviary keeping them separated

If they were separated I guess you could. I have not kept Quail myself but after doing a lot of research they do poop a lot and it does stink. So if your plan is to keep them on wood chips inside the main coop that will probably be ok as the chips they kick out will just fall to the chicken floor so sounds good to me. Just be aware of how the sun hits the coop since they wont have full run of the coop you don't want them stuck on a side that gets full sun with no shade. Good luck...... have fun.

Hi, my daughter has two chickens and one rooster they are starting to raise chickens and they need advise and buy some hens. Where can we contact you or buy your chicks? Thank you
Virginia

Hi, my daughter has two chickens and one rooster they are starting to raise chickens and they need advise and buy some hens. Where can we contact you or buy your chicks? Thank you
Virginia
Hi there, I am sorry i didn't see this before, I am sorry to let you know that at this moment I don't have any birds. I will have chicks in August and September if I can help you then let me know. It's possible I will get some sooner but right now that is what I have on order. If you need help please let me know.

Back
Top Bottom