Well, I finally got the coop finished enough to open the bigger section to the chicks. They seem to be enjoying the extra space and have already figured out how to jump up to the little ledge and go back to the smaller section, which I hope they will use as a nesting area in a few months. I may have to cut the hole bigger when they are grown. It's not perfect, but I will be making improvements as I go along. I didn't take a picture of the front, but it is hardware cloth and I plan to hang a tarp over the front during the winter. For now, they seem to like the extra breeze it provides. I still have to get some sealer and try to stop the couple of leaks I have, but it will do for now.