Chicks, MPC, and Del's

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by JennsPeeps, Mar 2, 2009.

1. JennsPeeps

JennsPeeps Rhymes with 'henn'

Jun 14, 2008
    South Puget Sound
    I placed a pre-order w/ MPC a few weeks ago.

They lost the order. [​IMG] If I keep with the order, it'll be months before I get my chickies!!!

So, it's off to Del's I go. I'm getting a BO and an australorp on Wednesday. But I really, REALLY wanted a blue-crested Polish.

Enter Dena (coffeelady3): she's moving forward with the MPC order and added a blue-crested Polish for me. And a silver-laced Polish. They'll arrive in May sometime.

DBF doesn't know I'm getting 4 chicks... not just 2. Mwahahahahahaaaaa. Ze chickies vill be mine, all MIIIIINNNNNE!!

DBF will freak out when he finds out about the chicks, but I. don't. care. I've been extremely patient: a 2.5 year bathroom remodel, no heat at our house for 2 weeks, starting a new business. Darnnit, I deserve this! [​IMG]

2. coffeelady3

coffeelady3 Froths Milk for Hard Cash

Jun 26, 2008
    Tacoma, WA
    We are so very EVIL!!!! [​IMG]

3. Mahonri

Mahonri Urban Desert Chicken Enthusiast Premium Member

May 14, 2008
    North Phoenix
    My Coop
    Soon, you'll be selling eggs!

4. Ec_Prokta

Ec_Prokta Continuum Shift Anomaly

Jan 14, 2009
    Sooooooooooo, the exremly looooooooong wait isn't just for Justino? Yup. I'm gonna die of waiting.

Congratz! Are Polish aggresive to chicks and chickens?

5. Rhett&SarahsMom

Rhett&SarahsMom Chillin' With My Peeps

May 8, 2008
    LOL

I am thinking of placing an order with Ideal for Welsummer pullets. Even though I have a Speckled Sussex and my two Self Blue D Uccles coming from another hatchery in a few weeks(I think)

6. coffeelady3

coffeelady3 Froths Milk for Hard Cash

Jun 26, 2008
    Tacoma, WA
    They're going to be delivered in May. I was fiending for a partridge silkie. Good thing I didn't want a white one. They're already sold out! I can't wait!!!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by