chicks tomorrow!

dsw7

Chirping
6 Years
Feb 27, 2014
picking up 5 speckled sussex and 5 silver laced wyandottes tomorrow morning!!!
so excited!!
could not have done it with out this site, thank you all!!!
ill post pics as we go along

D

Hello :frow and Welcome To BYC! Good luck with your soon to be chicks! Love your choice of breeds, you are going to have one beautiful little flock! Be sure to post pictures of your babies.

images
''

Welcome to BYC!

This is the place to be when you own poultry! This place is busting at the seams with knowledge!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Make yourself at home here on BYC and welcome to our flock!

Welcome to BYC!

Please do post pictures! I love seeing chicks! This is the best place to get all the information you need. It's certainly helped me out a lot so enjoy your (long) stay here!

AWE!! You are all awesome! Thanks for the support. I was a little nervous today when I pulled into Performance Poultry to pick up the flock;10 little lives in a little cardboard box, but I was armed with all of the info and experiences here at BYC so back home I went, listening to the chirps and tweets as I drove. Natures music :) Arrived home and the flock even had a surprise welcome sign (thanks sis!). Set them in the brooder and they are eating, drinking and napping under the heat lamp as I write.

Here are some pics from the day. More to come as we go- still a coop to build hehhe
oh the fun
thanks all!!

AWE!! You are all awesome! Thanks for the support. I was a little nervous today when I pulled into Performance Poultry to pick up the flock;10 little lives in a little cardboard box, but I was armed with all of the info and experiences here at BYC so back home I went, listening to the chirps and tweets as I drove. Natures music :) Arrived home and the flock even had a surprise welcome sign (thanks sis!). Set them in the brooder and they are eating, drinking and napping under the heat lamp as I write.

Here are some pics from the day. More to come as we go- still a coop to build hehhe
oh the fun
thanks all!!
Your babies are adorable!! And love the little welcome sign.
smile.png

Thanks for sharing!

Back
Top Bottom