Chicks will be here Wednesday!!!

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by Colie <3, Feb 12, 2011.

1. Colie <3

Colie <3 Collecting my Cuties

Feb 3, 2011
    Fayetteville, NC
    Four of my chicks will be here on Wednesday!!! [​IMG] The weather is FINALLY going to be warm enough for them to be shipped to me. I'm so stinkin' happy!
    I'm getting two bantam lavender ameraucanas and two bantam splash cochins from Laura at flyingafarm [​IMG] I seriously am slapping my hand away from emailing her and asking for more chicks but I'm supposed to be getting 5 silkies sometime soon from Bobbi at Indigo Egg. Soo tempting to have too many lol I hope all my babies arrive safely [​IMG]

Here's some pictures of her lavenders, she has them from the John Blehm line.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Here is a picture of the cochin's momma and daddy.
    [​IMG]

I hope I did a good job of picking out breeders for my new flock of chickies, cross your fingers for me they aren't all roos!!! [​IMG]

2. gritsar

gritsar Cows, Chooks &amp; Impys - OH MY!

Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas
    Pretty birds. Good luck with the chicks. [​IMG]

3. obaan1

obaan1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 9, 2010
    Great Lakes State
    Excellent choices. Wednesday will be here before you know it.

4. write2caroline

write2caroline Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 21, 2009
    Jacksonville
    JEALOUS!!!! I am excited for you!!!!

Enjoy the babies

Caroline

5. Colie <3

Colie <3 Collecting my Cuties

Feb 3, 2011
    Fayetteville, NC
    Quote:Thanks! They haven't shown up yet and my coop isn't here yet either but I'm already scheming for more! I do have a large ferret/rabbit cage ready to go for a brooder. Good enough right? [​IMG] My hubby thinks only SIX are showing up of two different breeds BUT really there will be NINE of three different breeds. LOL Gotta figure how to explain that! I'm going to have to rehome most if not all of the roos, that's gonna be sad [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by