Chicks won't pip?

FYI - I bought all these eggs on eBay from three different people across the country and they were shipped at the first of December so maybe the fact that there was a freeze during that period did not help plus who knows the condition of the birds that I got them from, it was a risk I was aware of though. I ordered some more with the new incubator and have learned a lot during this time, I did get two lavender amaracauna chicks out of it for now :Dand again learned a lot going forward!
big_smile.png
:D still have three eggs alive!
I've been incubating for about 2 years now, and I'm still learning.

Well here it is almost day 27 and the last chick is out and doing well yes my wife had to completely crack the shell and get it out or it would have just died like the other 40 did. The other two that came out on their own on day 21 are doing fine too. If this chick lives through the night which it looks good right now :)we will have to give him or her a special name! I'll keep ya posted tomorrow God's speed to tha crackin! :)

Well here it is almost day 27 and the last chick is out and doing well yes my wife had to completely crack the shell and get it out or it would have just died like the other 40 did. The other two that came out on their own on day 21 are doing fine too. If this chick lives through the night which it looks good right now :)we will have to give him or her a special name! I'll keep ya posted tomorrow God's speed to tha crackin! :)
I am so happy it is fine. I was waiting for an update.

Back
Top Bottom