1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Chickys life and how i fulfilled

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by fish220, Jan 10, 2013.

1. fish220

fish220 Out Of The Brooder

Jan 10, 2013
    today is a day i don't want to have Chicky died she was a cute chicken that has a long story behind her life.
    One day my neighbor won a set of chickens in a auction. Chicky with a rooster. some one called animal control they and they said bring it to a farm lucky for him our other neighbor owned a farm and took them. She puts it with her chickens for the night racoons came and killed Chicky's rooster. She thought it was the chickens so she takes Chicky out and into a serparate cage. A few days later i come along with my brother to our neighbors house and see Chicky in her cage alone we ask if we could take her out and from that point on Chicky and I had a bond. We trained her to ride a skate board with us and ride a bike with us an i even potty trained her. When i left to go anywhere she will run looking for me crying until she found me. Chicky could go in a fight with a chicken 2 times her size she will win as i always saw her tackle the chicken . She wouldn't let a chicken near me or even eat by me . She took my food and once took a hole slice of pizza. Chicky also had some miracles of life she pecked a mouse trap and it snapped on her neck i was there and got it off her she lived to tell the story she also stepped on a mouse trap and it didn't set off

so will you help me and see if someone will sell me a old English blue bantam that has from the tail light and neck area a little bit darker please someone sell me a hen

Last edited: Jan 10, 2013
  2. theoldchick

theoldchick The Chicken Whisperer

May 11, 2010
    Sorry you lost your chicken. Hopefully you can find another.

3. fish220

fish220 Out Of The Brooder

Jan 10, 2013
    sill no luck can someone please help me find one please

4. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    so sorry Chickie passed on. You two had a very special bond.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by