Child At Heart, Monster By Nature (A Shape Shifting RP)

"Oh, good! I know what to get you for Christmas. I'm buying you a thesaurus. Then maybe, you can keep up." Ashton retorted as she crossed her arms and raised her chin ever so slightly to look down her nose at him.
~~~
Dyrus almost dropped the box as Haley's words surprised him beyond belief. Recovering the kettle from and unfortunate journey, he looked to her with speculation. " My, you do continue to surprise me." He said with conviction.
"What, Now? A thes—?" Allen was still laughing, enjoying this all too much.
• • •
Haley continued down the aisle, if only to avoid looking him the face right now. "Oh I'm full of surprises," she said, chuckling to cover up her embarrassment.

Iris called “Can you please toss me mine?” as she got out of the water.

Victor nodded “I understand.” He didn’t really, it seemed so simple to him. He was extremely worked up. He didn’t understand her, and she was so secretive, leaving him in oblivion. He asserted with quite a hint of sorrow in his heart, saying “I’m sorry for saying what I said. I don’t want it to be awkward or anything.”
Atalanta tossed one over, then wrapped her own tight around herself and tucked the corner in. She sat down on the bench and started wringing her hair out.
• • •
"Don't be sorry," Lucy said quickly. "I'm fine, if you're fine. I just...Things are weird right now, in my head, and life, and I'm just not ready to...for this. For an us. I do like you, Victor, as far as friendship goes." She bit her lip, looking away to avoid his gaze. She was hurting him, she could tell. It wasn't a feeling she had prepared herself for, but she hurt for hurting him.

(Why, If I didn't know better, I'd say you outright hate Zaine! :lol: Yeah, not my original plan. But it keeps things interesting)
(No, not hate. Look below..... I thought I made it clear. :yesss: )
( What? Coming across as: pompous, arrogant, annoying, self-righteous, undermining, annoying to others, pushy, judgemental, really annoying to me. Stop me if I'm repeating. :lau )

(Did I miss a reply?)
The peroxide and intensity of the delirium exasperated the situation. Dimitri was panting heavily as his temperature elevated to a dangerous level. The virus taking effect and ravishing his immune system.

(I'm like the least experienced person to be playing this character :lol: )

"Thanks." Anne managed a thin smile. Running her hand down the tiger's arm, she found a vein and inserted the antibiotic. Her gaze stayed on his face, watching for any sign of a reaction.

Atalanta tossed one over, then wrapped her own tight around herself and tucked the corner in. She sat down on the bench and started wringing her hair out.
• • •
"Don't be sorry," Lucy said quickly. "I'm fine, if you're fine. I just...Things are weird right now, in my head, and life, and I'm just not ready to...for this. For an us. I do like you, Victor, as far as friendship goes." She bit her lip, looking away to avoid his gaze. She was hurting him, she could tell. It wasn't a feeling she had prepared herself for, but she hurt for hurting him.
Iris thanked her and started doing the same, starting a new conversation. “What you think Priam is doing right now?”

Victor’s self confidence had been tainted for the first time in his life. He had had always thought of himself as handsome, smart, strong. And maybe he still was. But those words crushed Victor, and he wouldn’t show it. But not in the sense of him being rejected. Luckily, Victor was great at concealing, he had concealed his own dark emotions for year, shattering others’ feelings, crushing them in the palm of his hand. But what had happened...It was a horrid sense of deja vu. now he knew what it felt like. The first time in his life he had reached out for affection, he had been denied. But even worse was knowing when he had done it, it was done solely to hurt, to make others’ suffer. He felt like dying. He felt like dying there, like the cruel fate he deserved, for all he had done wrong in his life and the little he had done good. He could cope with him being rejected, but realizing how ruthless he had been for years shattered him. He had ruined the days, weeks, and months of girls and former friends, all to see them slowly deteriorate. Victor looked down at his feet. He was nothing, and didn’t deserve to live. Yet he stood there, shameful of his acts with no way of apologizing anymore. The tears of a girl came back in his head, the soft sobbing he had cause plagued him. Victor finally shook out of it, responding “That’s fine. I understand.” He suggested “I can fly over, while you climb this tree here and jump to the other side, where I will have caught you once I shift. Is that alright?”

Casey saw her shaking and huffed "Hey, I'm a bear, if he goes nuts, you just stay behind me." He said to reassure her as he did as she asked, staying on guard to be ready to hold the tiger down if he had to. Hopefully he wouldn't have to though.
(I replied to that though, lol)
Casey watched the tiger carefully, hoping this injection would work so he wouldn't have to fight a tiger.

(Amara's free, you say? Ares is walking around right now ;) )

Samantha took the steps two at a time to get there faster. "You better clean that up; don't want anyone slipping," she called over her shoulder. She gritted her teeth as she turned off onto a hall, headed for the lab.

(Yup Amara and Elijah are both free at the school. Who do you want? If your wanting Amara just remember she is a bit nervous around people. He tries laying on the charm she may just shift and run away, lol you never know with her.)

Layla growled under her breath yeah like she was going to do that. She pushed the door leading to the hall that the gym was on open not caring if it hit someone or not. She stalked down the hall towards the gym hoping one of the punching bags was free so she could shred it. Her control at this point was thin, and she needed a release of some kind for the pent up anger and aggression.

(She is like this furious little blond thing moving through the halls. I don't know why but I find it amusing. :lol: )

Back
Top Bottom