Child At Heart, Monster By Nature (A Shape Shifting RP)

Andorra nodded and admitted, "I enjoyed the companionship and camaraderie a little more. It reminds me of what I took for granted back home. For the first time, I can't help but to think that we can hope for a different kind of family here. Is that silly and I'm too sentimental?"
~~~
"And what have you concluded? Am I alright?" Leverett asked quietly. Afraid she would see through his facade of happy-go-lucky.
Donella shook her head and smiled softly "I think it's a nice dream. Maybe we could make it a reality?" She said softly.
~~~
Nova smiled then shrugged. "Better than you were back on that cliff." She said quietly.

Victor muttered "I destroyed you, that's all." He sighed, and responded "Red." He admittedly didn't know how to play checkers very well, but he could follow along. Victor was starting to get bored of the coop the school was, and as the impatient person he was, it started to get to him some.
Lucy ignored his muttering as she seated herself on the floor. "Take a sit, dear sir," she said, beckoning to the other side of the board.

Ellie smile turned into a frown at the mention of being put in a museum, she didn't much like the sound of that. "Thanks, and its more likely we would be dissected to see how we work. No thank you I am just fine here and am happy to help Ryker keep it hidden." She said resolutely, she knew there was no place for her out there anymore.

Lyra smiled at Alexis. "Alright, if you say so. In truth I have never gassed anyone and I have been dying to try it out and see if it all works the way its supposed too." She said with a little giggle. "Giving it some time and then trying to talk to him is a good idea I think. You right you bound to run into him here you might as well at least talk it out, even if you can't fix things it is good to understand and settle them. And you are always welcome here, I have no room mate so your welcome to hang out with me in here. Or by yourself if you just need some place to hide. That goes for both of you." She said fixing Zaine with a look that said she meant him too.
Samantha laughed lightly at that. Yes, they probably would be dissected, and worse. "I don't think you have anything to worry about in that case. The way this island's tucked away, it would take a good deal to get back here."
• • •
"Hey but there is someone I wouldn't mind at all if you gassed. There's this arrogant blonde male—not you, Zaine—that I could possibly blame this whole split on. Ares, I think his name was," Alexis said eagerly. She chuckled softly as she considered the pros and cons of having him gassed. "If it wouldn't get you in trouble with the principal, I'd send you after him right now. But you'd likely get in trouble so yeah I guess that's not happening."

Zaine shook his head slowly. That would not end well.

"Thanks, i may take you up on that offer. Haven't seen much of my roommate, even at night, so it gets a little lonely in there," Alexis said, looking around the room.

"And? Kinda like love at first sight, only you like someone, as a friend, at first sight!" he said, smiling slightly.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"His name is Ryder." Luca laughed slightly. "He's identical to me except he has blue eyes, same in wolf form. He might be in wolf form." Luca said.
Atalanta raised an eyebrow, skeptical of this loose logic. "Um. Okay? I'll leave you to think on that, then," she said, turning to leave.
• • •
Ares narrowed his eyes as he thought for a moment. "Nope. Haven't seen him. Or you, until now, for that matter," he said, shrugging lightly. "But hey, I'm actually searching for someone else right now, care to walk with me? We might find them together." He was calculating wolf against tiger in his head, and even thought the odds didn't leave much room for wolf on top, he had to at least see what he could find.

"Kinky Hairspray. Best be careful or somebody might take you up on that. Expecially Madison. " Ashton teased further as she regained her balance and scampered off into the garden to hide from him.
~~~
Dyrus noticed Haley moving away from him and look after her. "Do you ever wonder how many years it takes to make a shell to size? " He asked absently as he walked into the water as well.
"Really?" Allen gave her a skeptical look. "You don't think Madison would want to hear this beautiful voice hours on end, rattling nonsense as I have done with you?" He asked, smirking as he followed after her.
• • •
Haley watched him as he neared, then reached for his hand. "Standing by my previous statement, my honest answer would be no, I never have. But now that you mention it, maybe I will. Unless you care to just tell me the answer."

Back
Top Bottom