Child At Heart, Monster By Nature (A Shape Shifting RP)

(NickyKnack, would you like to play with my character, Aneurin? Maybe he could be the gaurd/caretaker of one of your character whose being held prisoner at Lord Laboratories? That might be fun. Also, what happened to Andorra and Cyra? I think I may have accidentally skipped over your reply.)

(NickyKnack, would you like to play with my character, Aneurin? Maybe he could be the gaurd/caretaker of one of your character whose being held prisoner at Lord Laboratories? That might be fun. Also, what happened to Andorra and Cyra? I think I may have accidentally skipped over your reply.)

( I only have Razeth and of course Ryker at Lord Laboratories. Razeth is already playing with your character. I don't understand what you mean. Any you did skip Andorra's reply. ;) )

"Last month." Helen transformed. She extended her claws and bared her teeth.

Ryker stepped over and sat on the stool to look closely at Helen's claws and teeth. "Most unexpected, but welcomed nonetheless. Have you been training with them?" Ryker asked as he made a notation in her file. He paused and look up to her waiting for her reply.

( I only have Razeth and of course Ryker at Lord Laboratories. Razeth is already playing with your character. I don't understand what you mean. Any you did skip Andorra's reply. ;) )
(Oh, I thought you might have a character or would maybe make one, but if you don't want to that's ok.)

Razeth didn't notice her look, he was watching Sophia as she left. The sickening sound of the lock engaging, punctuated the finality of their predicament. He sighed and more to set on the foot of the bed, staring down at his hands.
~~~
(Cyra? )

Laurel stared absent-mindedly at the ground, unable to escape from her thoughts into reality, until Razeth startled her as he sat beside her. No longer blinded by the pain of her transformation she saw her father as she looked to Razeth, and being branded by painful memories no longer saw the man who had treated her with kindness but a man who was no less than cruel as her father or brother. She swiftly rose and stood in a corner that was as far from him as it could be. She began to look at Razeth with fear again, after being treated so poorly by all the men she ever knew she was no longer able to look past her painful memories to see not all men were the same.
(Changed this.)

Last edited:
Razeth stepped out into the hallway and surveyed for gaurds. He looked back as the females spoke.
~~~
"Yes, it was. I'm thankful for all he has done to help and save us." Andorra said with respect.

(I'm going to make him soon.)
Cyra stood up to draw the curtains closed as night began to fall into the room, and returned to her seat beside Andorra. "What is he like? I've never met him since he so rarely visits, but have heard many rumors about him."

Last edited:
( :) )
Dimitri smiled briefly at Alexis, before bumping her gently with his elbow. "Humble much?" He asked teasingly.
"I might ask the same of you, as you seem quite fond of giving me showy facts about yourself," Alexis chuckled softly, elbowing him back.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom