Child At Heart, Monster By Nature (A Shape Shifting RP)

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Run Wild, Sep 27, 2016.

1. PoesAccomplice

PoesAccomplice Out Of The Brooder

Apr 27, 2016
    Above the Rest
    Sophia nodded, and replied "Why? Do I know you?"

2. cutiechook1

cutiechook1 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 25, 2016
    Sittin' at the computer!
    "No." Helen mumbled. "Sorry."

3. Run Wild

Run Wild Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 20, 2016
    "No." Zaiden sighed at the girl’s ignorant response. "You have be order by Ryker to meet in his office, as I have too."

4. PoesAccomplice

Apr 27, 2016
    Above the Rest
    Sophia stated defiantly "How do I know that's true." She stood up and started heading towards Ryker's office, not waiting for a response. She would find out herself.

5. PoesAccomplice

Apr 27, 2016
    Above the Rest
    (Nicky?)

6. Run Wild

Sep 20, 2016
    (I thought NickyKnack could have Ryker send us on a mission.)
    Zaiden sighed dispassionately, and swiftly ran to catch up with her. He firmly grabbed her arm to keep her from moving. "Listen, Ryker expects to see us both in his office, so you better get hold of your attitude before you get us both in trouble. If you know Ryker at all you would know how much he dislikes it when he is treated with disrespect." Zaiden gazed into her eyes as he spoke in a low, threatening voice.

7. PoesAccomplice

Apr 27, 2016
    Above the Rest
    Sophia stared right back at him, and hissed "Get off of me...now. And I was heading there now, you idiot, so what's the holdup?". She was secretly intimidated by him, but didn't dare let it show. Instead, she continued staring him right in his eyes.

8. Run Wild

Sep 20, 2016
    (I'm so sorry, I want to play with Andorra it's just that I keeping missing the posts. I know, your just so creative with the experiment part of the rp. I think I'll let her gradually gain them.)
    Laurel sighed, knowing what he said was true. She began to think of a way out of this. There was nothing more that she could think of than hiding behind the door so that when it was opened she wouldn't been seen, and could slip behind the guard while he looked across the room for her before he turned to look near the door. She stood up and sat in place, hoping that against all odds, it would work.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2016
  9. Run Wild

Sep 20, 2016
    "I'm just saying not to give Ryker the same attitude your giving me right now." He said calmly to mask his anger. He then slowly released her from his hold.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2016
  10. PoesAccomplice

Apr 27, 2016
    Above the Rest
    Sophia shrugged him off of her, then walked the remainder of the steps to Ryker's office, knocking.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by