Child At Heart, Monster By Nature (A Shape Shifting RP)

Lilith' face grew in excitement at his first words, then sunk in disappointment afterwards. She let him kiss her as a sorry, and replied "You're probably right. It's safer that way. I'm sorry I'm so childish."She was angry with herself for looking so stupid, it would be suspicious if they had a sleepover too.

Maddox didn't like her sour expression, he knew she was upset and assumed it was because they couldn't have the sleep over. "Its ok we still have each other no matter what. I have an idea leave your door unlocked tonight ok." He told her with a smile at his idea.

( @NickyKnack I quoted my latest post for Adrian/willow and Layla/Leverett in my most recent post with Starr since Willow and Adrian are at their shared dorm room. This is going to get interesting. )

(The room) Victor sat in front of the door, waiting for as long as it took before she wanted to leave.

Claire looked at Atalanta's work, impressed. She declared "Good job"
Lucy finally shifted and made her way over to the door. "You still there?" She asked.
• • •
Atalanta nodded her head. "Not my best, but thank you," she said honestly. She turned to Claire's painting now and looked it over. "Lovely choice of colors," she murmured softly, her focus entirely on reading between the lines of the painting.

Amara smiled at him, he was so kind to her. "Thank you, I don't sleep well more often then not. And I appreciate you being there when I have trouble. And thank you for helping with my den." She added with a smile as she tossed the pillows on the bed.

She turned and cocked her head when she heard a man and woman talking outside the door. She didn't recognize the voices but she thought the woman smelled like the one who shared the room she had been given. Despite her nerves she attempted to hold herself together for meeting her room mate. However when she heard a loud thunk on the door she got startled and her nerves took over. With a nervous yelp she backed up and shifted. Backing her bear butt right up to the wall and then looking frantically back and forth for a place to hide.
Casey looked to the door then to Amara and held up a blanket so she could 'hide' under it before he went over to open the door carefully and see who was there.

Maddox didn't like her sour expression, he knew she was upset and assumed it was because they couldn't have the sleep over. "Its ok we still have each other no matter what. I have an idea leave your door unlocked tonight ok." He told her with a smile at his idea.
Lilith looked at him with a smile, kissing him before they entered. "It will be open." She promised. She felt bad for being sour, now he was going out of his way to make her happy.

Lucy finally shifted and made her way over to the door. "You still there?" She asked.
• • •
Atalanta nodded her head. "Not my best, but thank you," she said honestly. She turned to Claire's painting now and looked it over. "Lovely choice of colors," she murmured softly, her focus entirely on reading between the lines of the painting.
Victor snickered, standing up and using all his force to push against the door. He also placed his foot in front of the door, before answering "What do you want miss?"

Claire smiled at her praise, before asking conversationally "When did you start painting?"

Victor snickered, standing up and using all his force to push against the door. He also placed his foot in front of the door, before answering "What do you want miss?"

Claire smiled at her praise, before asking conversationally "When did you start painting?"
"Nothing. Just was curious if you were still there," Lucy replied. She turned away and continued her search of the room.
• • •
"When I was six," Atalanta said. "My parents were both artists of sorts and were always encouraging me and my brother to learn something. I took up painting. He, piano." She disposed of the paper towels she'd used, now covered in splotches of dried paint, and went to wash the glasses in the sink. "What about you?" She asked curiously.

Alexis yelped in surprise as something came flying at them. At the last moment it turned sharply and headed for a bed where it shifted and turned into Zaine, now sprawled out on his bed. "Owl boy shows himself at last," she whispered, giving Dimitri a nudge with her elbow.

Zaine groaned, but it wasn't from them being here. Actually, it was kinda nice to see them at the moment. If anyone could help...
He shot a hand up and waved it at them, then quickly returned it to his side as he groaned once more. "Dimitri, I'm a horrible awkward human and that's the fact of it," he mumbled loudly.
• • •
Haley practically glared at him. She didn't say anything in reply but looked to Amaryllis for what she hoped would be a better explanation. If Vasper so much as laid a finger on her friend, heavens help him.
Haley stared hard at her, searching for the truth in that statement. She instantly softened when she recalled that Amaryllis had been in a coma half her life; she probably didn't know why Haley was so upset with this. But still, that made her all the more vulnerable. "I think it best you keep the resting to your own room," she said gently. Somebody was going to have to explain some things to the girl, and it probably wouldn't be Ryker.
(I didn't see the bottom portion of the post earlier.)
Amaryllis sat up, glancing momentarily to Vasper despondently before standing to walk to the doorway. She waited for Haley to allow her out of the room, staring hard at the floor to avoid her gaze. She felt ashamed by the angry tone Haley used for her, she always worked hard to please those in her company. Amaryllis was confused as she tried to understand what she had done wrong, but was hurt most was that Haley was dividing her from Vasper. He had been her escape from dwelling on her brother's suicide attempt, her mother's death and the feeling that she didn't belong. Sometimes her life was more than she could bear, but there was Vasper, Vasper made her happy, why couldn't Haley understand that?

Layla glanced at his arm, she hadn't really asked before what had happened. Curiosity finally got to her and she just had to ask. "So what happened, to your arm I mean?" She asked bluntly with a nod to his wounded arm. "In fairness I will tell you what happened to my morning. I have been having terrible nightmares, wake up in a cold sweat lately. Put me in a foul mood and I attacked Spider-Man, on whatever that mans name was. It got ugly, but well it ended well enough." She said gesturing to him next her to show that her day turned out pretty well all things considering.

Adrian watched her sashay her hips and taunt him the whole way to her room. When she bent to get her dropper key he let out a low growl of desire and hauled her up against the door as soon as she stood back up right. He pressed his lips against hers hungrily as one of his hands dove into her hair eagerly. His other hand pressed them up to the door as he kissed her. He reached her for her hand and wrenched the key from it and put in in the door. It took him a few tries as he was more focused on her at that moment but he managed to get the door open at least. "I always fulfill my promises little filly, I am a very loyal man. Now stop goading me before I lose all my restraint and get your cute little butt in there on the bed so I can braid your hair." He said in a low breathy voice from their kiss.

( She keeps asking for it. :lau )
Leverett smiled at the colorful visual her statement left him with. Of course he automatically envisioned the red and blue dressed superhero. He looked to Layla and replied, "My mission partner and myself had a difference of opinion. She got physical and dislocated my arm. It could be worse, she could have broke it."
▪•○◇●◇○•▪
Willow grunted in surprise by Adrian's sudden advance. As he took the key and threatened her so deliciously. She giggled as she turned and instantly sobered as she saw the stranger standing there. Then the scent of bear struck her and elicited a hiss from her as she tried to back away, only to come up aginst the wall of a chest Adrian was. "Who?! What?!" She stammered inaudibly.
Amara smiled at him, he was so kind to her. "Thank you, I don't sleep well more often then not. And I appreciate you being there when I have trouble. And thank you for helping with my den." She added with a smile as she tossed the pillows on the bed.

She turned and cocked her head when she heard a man and woman talking outside the door. She didn't recognize the voices but she thought the woman smelled like the one who shared the room she had been given. Despite her nerves she attempted to hold herself together for meeting her room mate. However when she heard a loud thunk on the door she got startled and her nerves took over. With a nervous yelp she backed up and shifted. Backing her bear butt right up to the wall and then looking frantically back and forth for a place to hide.

( @NickyKnack I quoted my latest post for Adrian/willow and Layla/Leverett in my most recent post with Starr since Willow and Adrian are at their shared dorm room. This is going to get interesting. )
( Oh, yeah. Lol! :eek: )
Casey looked to the door then to Amara and held up a blanket so she could 'hide' under it before he went over to open the door carefully and see who was there.

(I didn't see the bottom portion of the post earlier.)
Amaryllis sat up, glancing momentarily to Vasper despondently before standing to walk to the doorway. She waited for Haley to allow her out of the room, staring hard at the floor to avoid her gaze. She felt ashamed by the angry tone Haley used for her, she always worked hard to please those in her company. Amaryllis was confused as she tried to understand what she had done wrong, but was hurt most was that Haley was dividing her from Vasper. He had been her escape from dwelling on her brother's suicide attempt, her mother's death and the feeling that she didn't belong. Sometimes her life was more than she could bear, but there was Vasper, Vasper made her happy, why couldn't Haley understand that?
( Yeah, Haley. Why can't you understand that? Quit sleepblocking! :lau )

Back
Top Bottom