Chinese New Year Hatch/February 3 2011

Ok so now that I am all caught up on my catching up
smile.png
Today we took my boys skiing, it was my youngest ones 5th grade ski trip, so we took my older son too. Anyway we had a fun day but my oldest fell while snowboarding and broke his wrist!!!!! He is fine, but what a bummer. My kids have never gotten hurt, so I had a serious adrenaline rush trying to get to him as fast as I could up on a steep mountain. We are all good now and glad to be home. He will have to see his doctor on Monday to see if we need to do anything other than the huge splint he has.

I can't wait to do a final candling and lockdown tomorrow evening! I must do my bunny countdown a little late today, but here it is.

WE have 5 more days!
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif

Quote:
Did YOU, Wolfie? How great!

When I woke up today, my fibromyalgia was kicking in, HARD, and my house-guest mentioned she would have to wear her O2 when we walked anywhere, so I didn't go to the poultry show after all.

And Debi, there are a bunch of folks who set eggs a bit before the CNY set date - either they couldn't wait or they discovered this thread after they had already set some, and just joined us for the ride.
lol.png

Actually I think it was Kelseygirl who won, but wasn't feeling well and on her way home when they called her.

I had sowngrow's grand daughter and my grand daughter in the sales barn and they called me to tell me I won. Kelsey wasn't up to coming back.

They did have 2 dozen eggs, so it could have been I won one of those, but I think I got the second change pick.

Makayla fell in love with the Bantam Modern Games. Then we find out that you can show at 5. We did try to win some with the raffle, but none of us won birds. They had pairs and trios in the sale barn, but she's going to have to show something I have here, cause like I said in the thread for the show, no way can grandma get a 5 yr old a $175 pair of prehistoric looking raptors!

Linda I was so hoping to meet you. Hopefully the next meet up somewhere. Sorry you were hurting so bad.

I almost didn't go. I woke up and was trying to get ready and started to panic, so I ended up getting there about 9 instead of 7. At least I go tthere and I did have a good time.

Plus I came home with 48 Maranas Eggs! 12 from the raffle and the rest from Denny.
big_smile.png
Oh and another carton of eatting eggs! These freeloaders better start loading me up soon.

Plus Makayla and I were walking through the AMs and she was upset that there were eggs in the cages. Especially since she hasn't been able to help me collect eggs in a while. So I told her that the eggs had to stay because they belonged to the people who owned the birds. Then she says "But they have to go in a inabator so they can hatch!" I heard a voice behind me and a man asked if I wanted the egg and I just kind of stared at him, because I didn't want someone to snatch out an egg and hand it to me . Ended up it was his daughter's bird and he was watering them while she was over in JR Showmanship. So later when Denny and I went back, I wanted to see how the hen did. She got 1st BV. She was very pretty, so I have a Golden Quail AM egg.

Quote:

When I woke up today, my fibromyalgia was kicking in, HARD, and my house-guest mentioned she would have to wear her O2 when we walked anywhere, so I didn't go to the poultry show after all.

And Debi, there are a bunch of folks who set eggs a bit before the CNY set date - either they couldn't wait or they discovered this thread after they had already set some, and just joined us for the ride.
lol.png

Thanks for setting me straight!!!! I have 3 OEG eggs waiting for their turn in the bator now. I think the girls are finally laying consistently!!! WOOT!

Wolfie: Too bad about Kelsey not getting them. She is about 16 weeks away from delivering her first baby, Luke.

Quote:

lol.png

Thanks for setting me straight!!!! I have 3 OEG eggs waiting for their turn in the bator now. I think the girls are finally laying consistently!!! WOOT!

Wolfie: Too bad about Kelsey not getting them. She is about 16 weeks away from delivering her first baby, Luke.

I'm not upset. Her and Bill got EMU EGGS! LOL

Quote:

I'm not upset. Her and Bill got EMU EGGS! LOL

th.gif
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! They are just the sweetest couple!!! I am her other mother.

I love her too.

My Bill was so comfortable at the chickenstock, he slept in a care while we all visited. LOL

He really liked them and that ranch! He was really impressed.

Back
Top Bottom