Chinese New Year Hatch/February 3 2011

I have babies!! two are out early and cheeping away.
smile.png

Quote:
Grats
I just got message from home that the chick hatched this morning. Hopefully the others will start so it is not too lonely.

One of my eggs peeped!! I am so excited that I got to hear that!! I just spent ten minutes pacing around my house trying to get a hold of my boyfriend to tell him! (Its a pity he has to go to work!)

I can't even contain my excitement!!

Quote:
I'm right there with you... I though tomorrow was only day 20 but because I put them in the bator in the morning, tomorrow is day 21?! I dunno.. That still confuses me a bit.. No rocking, pips, peeps, nothing!
pop.gif
pop.gif
pop.gif
pop.gif
pop.gif
pop.gif
pop.gif

And of course, I was stupid and have all the eggs in a carton on the BACKSIDE of the bator so I can only see one side of them... I'll be sure to plan that out better next time! LOL

Goddess
jumpy.gif

I was just sitting here wondering if I will have any pips when I get home. I do believe I have one egg that is behind schedule. Still looked like it was growing to me. We shall see
fl.gif

Quote:
I'm right there with you... I though tomorrow was only day 20 but because I put them in the bator in the morning, tomorrow is day 21?! I dunno.. That still confuses me a bit.. No rocking, pips, peeps, nothing!
pop.gif
pop.gif
pop.gif
pop.gif
pop.gif
pop.gif
pop.gif

And of course, I was stupid and have all the eggs in a carton on the BACKSIDE of the bator so I can only see one side of them... I'll be sure to plan that out better next time! LOL

Goddess
jumpy.gif

I set mine in the morning of the 13th. So from morning of that day to the 14th was 1 day of incubation. So technically I started the 20th day of incubation this morning. Does that make sense?? If you set in the morning of the 13th like I did then we are on the same "schedule". So they are supposed to incubate 21 whole days. So we are still early, but that doesn't mean I am not wishfully wanting early birds.
tongue.png

Quote:
Nope.. Not wishful... My last batch hatched a day early so I guess they technically hatched on days 21 and 22 and not 20 and 21 like I had thought... Since I set in the morning, they were right on time... If the ones I have in there this time do the same thing, I should have pips tomorrow..
smile.png

Goddess
jumpy.gif

I set mine around the 14th or was it the 15th? Anyway, they aren't due to hatch til Thursday or so. I'm hoping for an early hatch. Going into lockdown tonight when I get home just to be safe.

Congrats on all the early hatchers. You guys are making it even harder wait!
barnie.gif

I personally have never set in an egg carton. I have accidentally left eggs in the turner pointy end down and some on their sides in the turner. It never seemed to effect my hatchrates at all.

Back
Top Bottom