Chinese New Year Hatch/February 3 2011

Quote:
If you set them on the 14th or 15th, they aren't due until the 4th or 5th. Set mine on the 13th and they are due Thursday. WOOT!

The Coturnix eggs were set later than that to cooridinate. Just checked the calendar and I set them on the 17th. They will be hatching within the next couple days. I've had them hatch anywhere from 16-18 days after setting. My last hatch was 14 days. Crazy things happen. Never hatched Buttons before, so this should be fun!

Quote:
If you set them on the 14th or 15th, they aren't due until the 4th or 5th. Set mine on the 13th and they are due Thursday. WOOT!

The Coturnix eggs were set later than that to cooridinate. Just checked the calendar and I set them on the 17th. They will be hatching within the next couple days. I've had them hatch anywhere from 16-18 days after setting. My last hatch was 14 days. Crazy things happen. Never hatched Buttons before, so this should be fun!

Apparently I am inept at reading. I didn't see the quail part!!!! HAHA!

im glad i kept the 3 that i thought were gonners in the bator as 1 has just started to rock around. that makes 2 ive seen moving now
woot.gif
pop.gif

Yall have me so jealous! I was even looking at the egg auctions last night. Congrats on the early hatches. I want pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just found this thread, and it turns out that exactly this coming thursday, feb 3, my hen went broody and has 6 eggs under her, hoping for little chicks this feb 3!!!!!

My first chick -ever- hatched while I was away at work today!!! They weren't due to hatch until Feb. 3rd....so this one is very early!!! I'm sooo excited!!!! Another one has pipped and is getting ready to zip!!! Gonna be a late night!!!

002.jpg

barnie.gif

I heard one of my eggs peeping at about 2pm and the rest of the day has been agonizing!! I can't keep myself away from obsessively looking into the bator windows and hoping to see a pip. I cant stand this waiting anymore!

Looks like another night of this:
caf.gif

Last edited:
Yeah! Congrats Kelly G !!!!!!

wee.gif

I hope you get to see one hatch, even if you do have to stay up all night. I am sure I will be up a few times checking on my eggs. I just can't help it!

Back
Top Bottom