Chinese New Year Hatch/February 3 2011

Pips, chicks
celebrate.gif
pop.gif
celebrate.gif
Sounds like things are goin alright for yall!!!
wee.gif

Wolfie, still sendin good hatchin vibes your way
fl.gif
fl.gif
hugs.gif

Quote:
Sounds like you have someone that is a little impatient there.

daisychick - that sounds like a really neat mix. You will have to keep us updated with photos on those guys.

Still only one chick out, but I set on the 13th as well, so not really due till tomorrow. I do have one pipped that I am not sure how long it has been pipped. It looks like the early bird played a little sibling soccer and the pip may have been on the bottom before that.
fl.gif

Quote:
Your more than welcome to my heat, I have plenty to share. It's 'cooler' today at only 92f!
roll.png

I am intrigued by these handwarmer thingies, sure never seen those out here!
gig.gif

ok, caught up now, I still have nothing happening with my remaining eggs. Someone was wriggling last night when I speed candled but the others looked like duds.

Still hoping though...
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif

I have 3 chicks out, 2 almost zipped all the way and 3 with pips. There is no way I can go to bed tonight. To much fun!
wee.gif
wee.gif

Quote:
BooBear I know that Texas might not get real cold but I would bet you if you wanted to find those hand warmers you could go to the hunting section of a sports store or even maybe Walmart. I know Texas is big on hunting and hunters don't like cold hands.
smile.png

lol.png
those silly wimpy guys
lol.png

well everyone is tucked in tonight. The big chickies are snuggled in their coop all in their favorite spots, the Silkies are snuggled in their hutch in the shop with a lamp for heat, and all 7 of the newly hatched local mix chickies are now snuggled in their brooder in our craft room with their stuffed mama chicken.

The only egg left is the last shipped egg that made it to lockdown and it was rocking earlier. The shipped egg is due to hatch on Friday as it was set 2 days after the local eggs. I am hoping the little chickie hatches on the early side so he/she can join the 7 in the brooder.

69377_02-02-2011_6.jpg

Back
Top Bottom