Chinese New Year Hatch/February 3 2011

Ms.FuzzyButts :

I just back from the doc also and I am 9 weeks and 1 day along!! We got to see its heart beating and its' little arms and legs wiggling..
I am hopelessly addicted to chickens and all it entails apparently.. When we were on our way home from the doctors office.. I looked at my hubby and said.... I got candled! We are on day 65 and can already see movement!!
big_smile.png

My husband thinks I'm out of my mind with the chicks, chickens and eggs... But, when i read him this, he was
lau.gif

Goddess
jumpy.gif

Quote:
My husband thinks I'm out of my mind with the chicks, chickens and eggs... But, when i read him this, he was
lau.gif

Goddess
jumpy.gif

yuckyuck.gif

Thanks for the BDay wishes

I have another pip!

This first chick it at it again. Has chipped of the shell. He he had his beak in the pip and keeps cheeping them on. LOL Too funny.

Ms.FuzzyButts :

Quote:
ya.gif
Congratulations!!! I just back from the doc also and I am 9 weeks and 1 day along!! We got to see its heart beating and its' little arms and legs wiggling..
I am hopelessly addicted to chickens and all it entails apparently.. When we were on our way home from the doctors office.. I looked at my hubby and said.... I got candled! We are on day 65 and can already see movement!!
big_smile.png

I loved getting candled.
lau.gif
Seeing something alive in there is the most amazing thing.​

Ok if I missed anybody else Congrats!! I did like 5 posts in a row so I better stop. Excited for all the pips and chicks!
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif

I knew it. I should have trusted my gut. None of the eggs were good. I opened one slightly on top like a friend said to do and there was nothing, just egg white and yoke. I don't think they were fertile at all. All of the eggs were the same way. No blood or nothing. (When I did the float test I threw away two eggs, when I opened them one had a little blood. So I think there was only one fertile egg out of the whole group.

Or could the incubator issue in the beginngin stop it completely from developing anything?

So I am off the thread! Congrats to all the new chickies! I think we are gonna buy some chicks.

Anyone in the Ok area want to sell some hens lol! At least I am done stressing about this!

Back
Top Bottom