Choco Partridge Porcelain x Porcelain Hen Brahm?

zeeen

In the Brooder
Mar 17, 2023
Hi i want to know if what pattern i will get with these two beautiful Brahma's ? someone told me i will get red partridge porcelain

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1687837306472.jpg
    FB_IMG_1687837306472.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 102
  • FB_IMG_1687837302447.jpg
    FB_IMG_1687837302447.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 27
  • FB_IMG_1687837239845.jpg
    FB_IMG_1687837239845.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 27
the black is Cockrell
Ok first - I do believe you have two pullets there - I'll tag my friend @fluffycrow for some potential back up, or to tell me I'm wrong 😜

Second, the pattern looks more like Jubilee. Porcelain is primarily only seen in D'Uccles. It is basically a lavender chicken overlayed with Mille Fluer. So these wouldn't be classified as porcelain - if anything, it would just be Mille fluer, since they aren't primarily grayish white.

I'm not exactly certain what you have, and it maybe a recognized breed of some kind, but none that I am aware of. The smaller one doesn't appear to be very Brahma-ish

How old are these birds? I'll have to agree with my friend Basty, especially if these birds are 8 weeks or older. As for the porcelain, yes they do look to be porcelain. In brahmas it's confusing, but this is what a porcelain looks like. It's mostly in Europe though (I don't think anyone has porcelain brahmas in the US) so OP, where are you located?

How old are these birds? I'll have to agree with my friend Basty, especially if these birds are 8 weeks or older. As for the porcelain, yes they do look to be porcelain. In brahmas it's confusing, but this is what a porcelain looks like. It's mostly in Europe though (I don't think anyone has porcelain brahmas in the US) so OP, where are you located?
Im from the philippines.. i get these from a certain breeder here in the philippines his breeder are import.. btw this is not there latest photo.

Im from the philippines.. i get these from a certain breeder here in the philippines his breeder are import.. btw this is not there latest photo.

OK that makes sense. Do you have photos of them as they are now? It does look like a red porcelain to me

Back
Top Bottom