Chocolate Half Dozen - 6+

Can you post pics of both the marans and their eggs please? Also can you sell by order or just this auction. If so, what would the price be for 6+?

By the way the barnevelder hen is beautiful!!!

Hey mediazeal!
frow.gif

I would love to see some pictures of the Wellies and their eggs. Are they very speckled?

Quote:
My Barnevelder thanks you!!

The Marans and Wellies are at the farm. I asked for Pics to be sent over. Hopefully soon. I do have a blue copper hen and a splash hen here in my home coop. No roo here of course. They have not started to lay yet for sure after the winter lay-off. I did get 2 marans eggs this week, but not sure who they were from (I have 1 other BCM in there from a different hatch). No wellies here at home.

Yes, once the kids are laying steady, I will be able to offer eggs. More info on that soon I hope.

Here is a pic of some of the Marans as babies to entertain you til I have the current pics. You can see all 3 colors, blue, black and splash in this one. That splash lives here. Her name is Sparky.
bbswjmarans.jpg

Last edited:
Quote:
Hey Jeremy!
Working on pics. I dont' have any wellie eggs here right now.

Quote:
This is just the 'get going again' eggs. They are at 2000 ft at the farm and not laying reliably yet. That's why I only offered 6+ for now.

I'm sure they will get going in the next month or so.

Hi! Where did you get your blue and black copper Marans from? I would love pics of them and their eggs as well! Thanks!

Quote:
Hi
I got them as hatching eggs from the guy with Wade Jeane's birds (the ones that Wade is actually still involved with).
So they are true Wade Jeane lines
Again, the birds are up the hill at the farm. I asked for current pics. Hopefully I will get some soon.
big_smile.png
will post them when I can.

Last edited:
Quote:
Hi
I got them as hatching eggs from the guy with Wade Jeanne's birds (the ones that Wade is actually still involved with).
So they are true Wade Jeanne lines
Again, the birds are up the hill at the farm. I asked for current pics. Hopefully I will get some soon.
big_smile.png
will post them when I can.

Tom Culpepper.
smile.png
mydarkeggs.com

I'm looking forward to pictures when you can get them!

Back
Top Bottom