Chocolate Half Dozen - 6+

Quote:
Hi
I got them as hatching eggs from the guy with Wade Jeanne's birds (the ones that Wade is actually still involved with).
So they are true Wade Jeanne lines
Again, the birds are up the hill at the farm. I asked for current pics. Hopefully I will get some soon.
big_smile.png
will post them when I can.

Tom Culpepper.
smile.png
mydarkeggs.com

I'm looking forward to pictures when you can get them!

Yup, that's the place, mydarkeggs.com

Quote:
HI
My girls have just started to lay after the winter.
I am assuming we will soon be swimming in Welsummer eggs. I do not have a count today. Should know more soon.
I will post a welsummer auction when I have them laying regularly.
This one is only for a mixed batch of 6 as I know I can fill that
I'm totally willing to provide as much of any particular breed as I can. I will just make up the difference in the other eggs if I have to.
big_smile.png

Ok, here are some pics of my pet marans from the same hatch. These are my splash and blue copper marans from the same Wade Jeane (mydarkeggs) hatch. Their sisters & roo live at the farm. Hopefully pics of the eggs, wellies, BCMs and Blues will be coming tonight.

Splash Copper Marans (Sparky)
IMG_6996.jpg

Blue Copper Marans
IMG_6989.jpg

Kids grazing (the other one in this pic is a Golden Cuckoo Marans)
IMG_6994.jpg

Lavender Orp Project Hen (2nd Gen) & Barnie
IMG_6991.jpg

Last edited:
Quote:
The Blue Copper Marans are a blue roo over blue hens, so you will get a mix of the Blue/Black/Splash
blue x blue = 25% black, 50% blue, 25% splash
If you win the auction you can tell me which mix of eggs you want and I will do my best depending on what they are laying.
big_smile.png

Right now KFChickenLady is the highest bidder. I'm a little worried that someone from KFC believed that the eggs were chocolate candy and were planning a new menu item....

Last edited:
I want some of those barney's when they start laying. I could probably pick them up. And look out for pnp4kids...she is a hatch enabler!! LOL. ( A personal friend and great person.)

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I'm gonna have to go see you again.

You know I love those wellies and marans!

Good to see you with some eggs for sale!

OK, some of the pics have arrived from the farm:

Black Copper Marans Egg
BCM_Egg-jj.jpg

Barnevelder Eggs (these look darker than they actually are)
Barny_Eggs-jj.jpg

Welsummer Eggs
Welsummer_eggs-jj.jpg

Welsummers trying to sleep
Welsummer-jj.jpg

Last edited:
Oh man oh man...
what am I gonna do???
well, we shall see how far Kentucky Fried wants to go with this... LOL...
maybe they will give up when they figure out these eggs have yolks?
:) I'm countin on that!

Are you already gathering for this auction? How are the ladies doing on their task?
Seems like between myself and my partner in crime Calgal... we kinda want all of your eggs!!!!
can we do a 'all the eggs you get this week' auction??? LOLOL!!!

we'll pick them up... and are glad to go check the nest boxes... ONE LAST TIME... for ya... ROFL.. just kidding...

Back
Top Bottom