Chocolate Muscovy eggs wanted

charlindabob

Songster
10 Years
Jan 25, 2009
central Florida
Hi, I am interested in 6-12 fertile eggs from chocolate Muscovies. I am not interested in wild colors, whites, pied or any other color, chocolate only from chocolate colored parents. I would like a picture of parents/flock if possible. Email me off forum: charlindabob at yahoo dot com.

Chocolate Muscovy eggs wanted clarification: Parents that are about half chocolate and half white is acceptable. (No, I am not looking for Hershey's chocolate covered eggs!.....
lol.png
)

yuckyuck.gif

I just wanted to pass this on to you.. my chocolates are not laying yet, and I already have a waiting list.. I am going to hatch quite a few myself..

I went to an auction last Sat and there sere two crates of chocolates there.. I got the first bid on on he two females.
they ended up going way more than I wanted to pay. $37.50/ea..

the second cage had 5 in it.. I think a drake and 4 hens or 2 drakes and 3 hens.. they went for $50.oo/ea

way out of my league..
hide.gif

I have seen some very nice looking chocolate and white Muscovy ducks w/o the "warty" face and they looked very clean. The brown and white ducks (to me anyway) are far more pleasing to the eye than the wild colors.
Bob

Back
Top Bottom