Chocolate or seal point?

Earthdale

Songster
May 10, 2022
My Coop
My Coop
I am unsure weather this kitty is a chocolate or a seal point, I am thinking seal but please give your opinions:D
image.png

Okay I thought she was darker than chocolate, but I have no experience with colour points. The mom is a black tortie if that is any help.

She's simply gorgeous now and will for sure be a beautiful adult no matter what she is! I had a half Himalayan, half who know's what, looked 100% Himalayan. So if the Dad is pure bred, it could indeed be a breed that is a rare Coulor Point. I only understand Ragdoll patterns and Coulor because my friend is a breeder.

Okay I thought she was darker than chocolate, but I have no experience with colour points. The mom is a black tortie if that is any help.
You know what you have a good point. I was thinking about the fact that Seal starts out really light as kitten's and then get's darker by about 2. BUT that's in purebred Ragdoll's so I'm wrong when it comes to whatever breed is bringing in that gorgeous dark, non-mitted, colour point. Your first guess was good, sorry I took a wrong turn!

Back
Top Bottom