Chocolate Orpington eggs?

Please let me know if they hatch, I'll wait. Once I know if yours did, I'll send them an email. Thanks so much!

Dianna

LOL, I can relate. We wouldn't do it either. I have a beautiful buff roo, I've had people offer to buy him, but no way. My daughter is in 4-H, and had people telling her to show, but we didn't want to put him through all that. We like him right where he is.

Does anyone know where I could purchase some fertile eggs? I've been searching for Chocolate Orpington eggs, but with no luck. Checked ebay, lots of lavenders and lemons, but no chocolate. Thanks!

Dianna

If you want to purchase beautiful Large Fowl.Chocolate Orpington eggs that are shipped I would suggest this person on ebay. I bought eggs from them in June and had a great hatch and the packing was the best ever. These are due to end in 6 hours

http://www.ebay.com/itm/151459622761?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2661&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

I also purchased some Bantam Chocolate Orpington eggs from another ebay auction at the same time and had a few hatch.

Last edited:
I bet they're adorable !! I'd love to see pics ! I tried Papa's, but he said he didn't have any eggs at that time, might try again. Thanks so much !! So happy for you!!

Dianna

Thank you so much !!! I missed the one I was going to try and bid on today, thanks for the links! It's been one of those days !! I'm not giving up, I HAVE to have some chocolates and hopefully Brahma's too !! You aren't the only one who's chicken obsessed, LOLOL ! ME TOO !!

Dianna

This is the one I missed !! UGH !! I contacted the seller though, and asked if they will be posting more, or putting up a buy it now option. Got the bater all ready and everything !! LOL !

Dianna

Back
Top Bottom