Chocolate Orpington

chickntime

In the Brooder
6 Years
Jun 26, 2013
How much should I charge for my chocolate Orpington bantam? She is at laying age.

Oh no I'm not sure! I paid 30 for her as a pullet. Not that that means anything:/ I bought her from a local trusted breeder. Should I ask him before I price her?

Hello!
I purchased some chocolate Orpington hatching eggs from someone I found on BYC and I'm just not sure if they are indeed chocolate Orpington eggs. Can anyone explain to me what they look like? Are they very large, are they dark brown light brown, etc. Even better if you have a picture could you post it?
The eggs I received were cream colored, very small, about the size of a phoenix egg and not much bigger than a quail egg. I just want to make sure I got what I purchased because they were very expensive. It was interesting also because I purchased 18 eggs and one hatched.
Thank you for the help!

i am not sure but i know my girl is pretty small so i imagine the eggs will be too! sorry to hear just one hatched:(

Hello!
I purchased some chocolate Orpington hatching eggs from someone I found on BYC and I'm just not sure if they are indeed chocolate Orpington eggs. Can anyone explain to me what they look like? Are they very large, are they dark brown light brown, etc. Even better if you have a picture could you post it?
The eggs I received were cream colored, very small, about the size of a phoenix egg and not much bigger than a quail egg. I just want to make sure I got what I purchased because they were very expensive. It was interesting also because I purchased 18 eggs and one hatched.
Thank you for the help!

Ok my girl lays a cream colored egg a bit bigger than my dwarf amaracanas:) I'm sure your chic that hatched has grown by now though:)

Back
Top Bottom