Chocolate Orps have landed in the States!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry that happened to him,. it's a good thing that he is doing,. I hope things smooth out for him,. we are all so excited about his venture,.. we must all be patient and wait.

smile.png

Quote:
That is ridiculous. your choice of using the word "pathetic" is a very good one. just desserts will come around

Last edited:
I just think about the people who have had whole flocks stolen- it's just WRONG to do that.

It's terribly unprofessional.

CC so sorry to hear that your friend is now being hassled by people. Sometimes you just want to
smack.gif
people right where it hurts the most. Especially since this sounds like it is motivated by money. I hope this doesn't discourage your friend from eventually importing other colors that people would like to see. I hope that none of the people who are contacting your friend are on BYC, and no I am not asking who it might be. I hope this all dies down really quickly for him and he can just concentrate on getting the birds home and settled in.

Aww that wasn't a nice thing to do to anyone. I am sorry this happened.... but I do have an idea that just MIGHT help! Perhaps you could help your friend set up a website that covers info about the birds and allows people to put themselves on a waiting list. Then you could monitor the site for him
smile.png

good luck

Quote:
Wow....I have found through my own experience that there are some serious haters out there in the poultry world...you should try starting a poultry auction site and see the crazy stuff that gets said about you.

I hope this will not sour your friend from dealing with poultry people in the future...

And for gods sake it is scary that this person was able to get your friends contact information...I hope it wasn't from the Federal Officials.

*Excited scream* OHMIGOSH CHOCOLATE ORPS!!! Just knowing they are in the country has completed my life.
woot.gif

But I'm sorry he's having to deal with all this. Some people can be such jerks.
smack.gif
somad.gif

OK, back to celebrating.
ya.gif

Quote:
Yes, Paul's were imported. But Chocs have been here for some time now
wink.png
Nice pictures, though I'm not interested in Chocolates unless they are LF.

I wish somebody would import some Buff and Crele Orps !!!

You know I have been hearing that "Chocs have been here for some time" statement for several years....If they are here they must have kept them under lock and key, and did not want to share them with anyone or they are having trouble getting them to reproduce.

I hope that whoever does have them will be unselfish and share them with the rest of the poultry world, there are a lot of poultry people out there that love the Chocolate color and would like to have them running around in the grass at their home too. Hopefully they will be like you when you imported and share their love for the English Orps with other breeders.

Situations like this are probably why a lot of people don't broadcast what they actually have until they are ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom