Chocolate Orps have landed in the States!

Status
Not open for further replies.
AWESOME!!

I

NEED

ONE

NOW!
droolin.gif
droolin.gif
droolin.gif
droolin.gif
droolin.gif

Out of curiosity, does anyone have an idea how much something like this costs? Not for the birds themselves, but all the other red tape/shipping/permits/whatever?

I know of a guy that went thru this and it cost him about 20,000 and took almost 3 years. Not saying that is the same for every and any other kind of animal and /or bird.

Quote:

Yeah...I think I'm the kind of girl to let those with the know-how handle this.

I'll help from here in any way I can, cheering and being enthusiastic!

Woohoo!!

Quote:
I noticed the wording is very interesting on that announcement. I always had to wonder if they were actually imported or if they had simply acquired them and were still in the process of bringing them in- it is an arduous process.

I'm happy to know there will be alternative bloodlines for good diversity!

Yes, Paul's were imported. But Chocs have been here for some time now
wink.png
Nice pictures, though I'm not interested in Chocolates unless they are LF.

I wish somebody would import some Buff and Crele Orps !!!

You know I have been hearing that "Chocs have been here for some time" statement for several years....If they are here they must have kept them under lock and key, and did not want to share them with anyone or they are having trouble getting them to reproduce.

I hope that whoever does have them will be unselfish and share them with the rest of the poultry world, there are a lot of poultry people out there that love the Chocolate color and would like to have them running around in the grass at their home too. Hopefully they will be like you when you imported and share their love for the English Orps with other breeders.

Last edited:
Quote:
Yes, Paul's were imported. But Chocs have been here for some time now
wink.png
Nice pictures, though I'm not interested in Chocolates unless they are LF.

I wish somebody would import some Buff and Crele Orps !!!

You know I have been hearing that "Chocs have been here for some time" statement for several years....If they are here they must have kept them under lock and key and did not want to share them with anyone or they are having trouble getting them to reproduce.

I hope that whoever does have them will be unselfish and share them with the rest of the poultry world, there are a lot of poultry people out there that love the Chocolate color and would like to have them running around in the grass at their home too. Hopefully they will be like you and share their love for the English Orps with other breeders.

I know that this gentleman will make them available when he has them settled and is out of quarantine, etc. They just got here.

I can't wait!

Quote:
Wow, I never expected it would be that much! I have some knowledge of exporting animals from here to the UK, but not birds and not importing from there to here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom