Chocolate Orps have landed in the States!

Status
Not open for further replies.
HenThymes Whats with the chick butts ? tooo too cute
love.gif

Quote:
About thyme you showed those fluffy britches! Wonderful pics. I'm looking forward to seeing the English version, but I'm certain genetic diversity is nothing but GOOD!!!

I want to hear nothing but awesome reports from you lady!!
wink.png
There is just something about watching a piece of fuzzy candy run around your brooder.
tongue.png

The Large Fowl Chocolate Orpington is the one I was asking about. Most of them said trio, I didn't see a number on that ad and for $5000 I think I'd want to know.

These guys are bidding on birds that didn't arrive yet in the States. It's a risky gamble I think because the birds have to be tested negative here...

Quote:
Exactly, these birds aren't here yet and nothing has gone through quarantine. From what I understand AI is rearing it's head again in Asia too, anything could happen.

Greenfire will have them for $399.00 a pair this fall, don't know why someone would pay thousands more to get some a couple months earlier.

Quote:
the birds are set to arrive as the auction ends. The seller has stated in some of the questions/answers that payment can be made 2 weeks before shipping. How is this a risky gamble? The seller is not hidding anything....if people don't want to bid, they don't have to, but there is no use in running down someones auction if you don't know the details.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom