Chocolate Orps have landed in the States!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
If you don't want and won't take hatching eggs, that doesn't make you very desperate or in need.
wink.png
Just sayin'

Definitely desperate but not stupid
lol.png
I did the hatching thing for a long time, sometimes with great success, sometimes with total failure (so I have learned my limitations)... such a waste of good eggs, when someone at the chicken end can hatch them with fresher eggs not having gone through the post office and xrayed.. then I don't wind up paying 30 bucks or more for a chick or two that both wind up being roos
wink.png
and good eggs don't go to waste!

For Orpington enthusiasts that would like to be on the waiting list for chocolates, lavenders, blacks, whites, buffs, reds,gold laced blacks, silver laced, porcelain, mottled, please feel free to take a look at my website : www.HeirloomOrpingtons.com
Thanks you very much for looking and have a nice weekend.

radirevo I have looked at your site and though I don't know much about Orpingtons I think the birds in the pictures are lovely. Are those all your stock?

One thing though - please fix the spelling of Great-Brittain = Great Britain!
smile.png
smile.png

Quote:
The pictures on the "future arrival" page are the parent birds of the young stock i will receive later this spring, early summer.
And yes I will ask my website builder to adjust the spelling of Great Britain. Thanks a lot for the hint.

Quote:
I just checked out the website. WOW!!!! so very excited to see the birds. Don't forget me I left my wish list. Had to laugh at the democratic prices statement. Hope I can afford them.
hmm.png

Quote:
Would you like to see some blues imported ? It shouldn't be a problem to arrange that also.
Thanks.

I imported blues and black a couple of years ago and I would LOVE to get another line of imported blues and blacks here on my farm.

Quote:
Would you like to see some blues imported ? It shouldn't be a problem to arrange that also.
Thanks.

I imported blues and black a couple of years ago and I would LOVE to get another line of imported blues and blacks here on my farm.

I allready have the blacks here in the pens. They're from the best breeder of blacks in Great Britain, David Pownall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom