Chook lifting and lowering head.

Sorry about your chicken. How old is she, and how does her crop feel—empty, full, hard, doughy, or soft/puffy? Please check it in early morning before she eats or drinks to see if it empties overnight. Will she drink sips of electrolyte water or eat anything for you? I would keep her in a quiet spot. Let us know if she is any better in the morning.

Sorry about your chicken. How old is she, and how does her crop feel—empty, full, hard, doughy, or soft/puffy? Please check it in early morning before she eats or drinks to see if it empties overnight. Will she drink sips of electrolyte water or eat anything for you? I would keep her in a quiet spot. Let us know if she is any better in the morning.
Thanks for the help. She was dead the next morning. I'll have to keep an eye on the other 2 and make sure they're not gorging themselves on too much food they're not used to.

Back
Top Bottom