~Chookens not Included, a Chicken Roleplay~

GreatBreeder

Crowing
Feb 11, 2017
BYC
Adventures of the U.S.S.
Cluck
Long ago, there was once a great voyage. Chickenkinds first step into a new frontier. Space. The ship, the U.S.S. Cluck, voyages to a new galaxy, the Rooster Galaxy. They were stuck in a state of no communications and lost... the ship's fate was sealed...

Today a brave crew comes with us on a new journey. They are to claim a new hospitable planet in the Rooster Galaxy. Their goal is to bring back the USS Cluck.

But along the way they may find new acheivments. They may alliance with natives, build an underground citadel, and war with Russians. It all depends on what happens on this fateful day. We have to be brave.

He glanced at the poster... "We need you!" He thought of the past bravery of the crew from the USS Cluck. He didn't want to end up like them, he was very fearful of that. But did they perish for it all to be over? No. This was the first step, they have paved the way for the new era. The era of The Voyager!

Classes-

Captain-
The captain of the voyager commands the crew and pilots the ship along with the copilot. The captain must be fearless, able to lead a scared crew to victory at any time.

Ship Scientist-
The ship's scientist is the brains along with the engineer. He/She knows exactly what they need to do and how to do it. The scientist is not exactly the bravest, he/she is a good leader, though he/she does make things a bit to complicated.

Engineer-
The engineer is just as smart as the scientist, but he/she puts his or her thoughts into actions. Mind, this is not only with their constructions. They're the least brave of everyone on the ship, preferring to be left by themselves to his work. He/she is also generally weak, but capable of building powerful constructs to get fighting done.

Generic Crew Members-
At least 5 should be hired before the mission. They do most generic things, such as fighting or assisting a primary member. Braveness varies by choice.

Co-pilot-
The co-pilot is one of the most brave, handling the constant stress of all the ship's functions and piloting the ship while maintaing a constant level of cool.

Lookout-
The lookout is a sort of mid-range braveness position, who knows what he might see out there. He has to juggle the stress of constantly watching out for who knows what, but whether he stays cool or not is up to you.

@Flufferes-
You see, the Fluff would be a generic crew member, but is not generic enough. Just do whatever is fluff.

Species-
Americlucks- The chickens of The United Coops of Americluck.

Ruchickens- Chickens from whatever chicken Russia is, attempting to conquer this planet and attack the natives.

Aliens- The chickens inhabiting this new planet living a more primitive lifestyle and speaking a different language. Exclude rank from the form if you are an alien.

Form to Join
Name:
Species:
Personality:
Braveness:
History:
Appearance:
Other:
Username:

Last Note-
You don't have to keep it real or take anything too seriously. I might be a guy who spazzes out and becomes a tornado that makes and fixes stuff so don't worry if you don't think you're an RP person.

Last edited:
Ooooh! Chickens in space... I wuvs space. I wuvs chickens. I'll join.

Name: Chocolate (Obviously, Fluff.)
Species: Speckled Sussex (Americluck)
Class: Ship Scientist
Personality: Scientist-like.
Braveness: Scientist-like.
History: It's very boring... She lived in a Flock named after a vascular plant, almost falling in love with a Golden Campine before she was forgotten sometime in February. Then she was reincarnated sometime in May, into a Flock named after a direction. Then ate a frog in said Flock.
Appearance: Speckled Sussex-like.
Other: Nothing.
Username: vachick15

History: It's very boring... She lived in a Flock named after a vascular plant, almost falling in love with a Golden Campine before she was forgotten sometime in February. Then she was reincarnated sometime in May, into a Flock named after a direction. Then ate a frog in said Flock.
That
that history
i love it so much
its gold
its more than gold
its
its the meaning of life

Name: Pinecomb
species: golden campine
home: americluck
class: Generic crew member
personality: normal, casual, sometimes
braveness: is brave in the arts of confusing people
history: see above quoted post
parents: chickens
siblings: chickens
chicks: none. but if he did have any they would be made out of chickens
other: is attracted to a chicken named after a food preparation in the form of a paste or solid block made from roasted and ground cacao seeds, typically sweetened.
username: Flufferes

Name: Stormy
Species: Americluck
Class: co-pilot
Personality: reserved but quite brave
Braveness: about an 8 I suppose
History: chosen for her quick wit and bravery to become a co-pilot
Appearance: Barred rock with long comb
Other: I might not be on super often but this sure looks fun!
Username: Arin's Backyard

Ummmmmmm yes... unless I change my mind about position...

Name: Stormy
Species: Americluck
Class: co-pilot
Personality: reserved but quite brave
Braveness: about an 8 I suppose
History: chosen for her quick wit and bravery to become a co-pilot
Appearance: Barred rock with long comb
Other: I might not be on super often but this sure looks fun!
Username: Arin's Backyard
Yas

Name: Pinecomb
species: golden campine
home: americluck
class: Generic crew member
personality: normal, casual, sometimes
braveness: is brave in the arts of confusing people
history: see above quoted post
parents: chickens
siblings: chickens
chicks: none. but if he did have any they would be made out of chickens
other: is attracted to a chicken named after a food preparation in the form of a paste or solid block made from roasted and ground cacao seeds, typically sweetened.
username: Flufferes
Get outta my RP.
I kid you. But not in.... your class is supposed to be Flufferes!!! And the character is Flufferes.... your character is supposed to be you! So you just be yourself

Back
Top Bottom