Choose a quail egg to root for!

Pics
I hope none are coming your way anytime soon! :hugs We don't get them out here but I have seen what they can do on the news. Definitely head down to your basement if need be!
But yeah they can cause tons of destruction I went through the historic tornado outbreak in Alabama 2011 and saw first hand how bad they are.

Onyx never hatched and sadly died but when I did an eggtopsy I found something really cool it wasn’t just one chick it was a double yolk I didn’t even realize untill just now. 1 looks to have died early term didn’t even have a top beak and had a hole into its chest near the heart connected to the yolk the other looks to have almost made it but was at the very bottom of the egg.
Warning graphic pics.
IMG_4296.jpeg
IMG_4298.jpeg

Onyx never hatched and sadly died but when I did an eggtopsy I found something really cool it wasn’t just one chick it was a double yolk I didn’t even realize untill just now. 1 looks to have died early term didn’t even have a top beak and had a hole into its chest near the heart connected to the yolk the other looks to have almost made it but was at the very bottom of the egg.
Warning graphic pics.
Wow, this is interesting, sometimes it pays off to do an eggtopsy, good learning experience!

Back
Top Bottom