Choose your breed! Chicken Felt Mascots $5 shipped from TN!

Bebop

Songster
12 Years
Jul 1, 2007
Leesville/Fort Polk, Louisiana
I make felt mascots as a business (and other things too!), and made a Dorking felt mascot for myself, and decided to share!

Here's a picture of a Dorking (I guess if it had a longer tail it would be a Phoenix!) Sorry about the messy background!
IMG_0914.jpg

They only have one side and can be made with a pinback, as a cell phone charm, or a keychain, or just plain!
Just let me know what breed you want, or let me know if you want a special custom made one and I'll give you a quote!
I'll give discounts for 3 or more mascots!

Bigger plushies coming soon and will be $15 shipped!

Last edited:
I'll work on seeing if I can make silkies (I want to experiment with other material other than felt). I can make any breed though. I would just need to know what color you want it to be!
These felt mascots are made out of Eco Felt and regular felt (I'm changing over to Eco Felt), and in the future I'll have wool felt.
Let me know if you have anymore questions!

Quote:
yes i can, they should translate well on felt.
Just let me know what you're interested in.
Since everything is handcut and handstitched, I'm only going to be able to make a few as examples, but I will allow someone to place a custom order before paying. Depending on the difficulty of the work, it may cost a little more.

Back
Top Bottom