Choose Your Favorite Chicken Breed

for the next round how about Dorkings

We've done them before, but since they didn't place we will do them again. Thanks for the suggestion. :)

@TBirdsTheWord33, I know earlier you suggested the Campine, I thought that I'd just tell you that the reason I'm not doing them again is because they placed and the Dorking (the breed @summerb123 suggested) hadn't placed. I just wanted to tell you this so it seemed fair. :)

We've done them before, but since they didn't place we will do them again. Thanks for the suggestion. :)

@TBirdsTheWord33, I know earlier you suggested the Campine, I thought that I'd just tell you that the reason I'm not doing them again is because they placed and the Dorking (the breed @summerb123 suggested) hadn't placed. I just wanted to tell you this so it seemed fair. :)

That's no problem at all, henny. :) As always, I'm excited to see what you come up with next!

We've done them before, but since they didn't place we will do them again. Thanks for the suggestion.
smile.png

@TBirdsTheWord33 , I know earlier you suggested the Campine, I thought that I'd just tell you that the reason I'm not doing them again is because they placed and the Dorking (the breed @summerb123 suggested) hadn't placed. I just wanted to tell you this so it seemed fair.
smile.png

ok yay i love Dorkings
love.gif

Hey everyone! I know that this is really late and I apologize but I've been super busy lately and haven't been able to come on BYC much. So anyways, I have the results for our July list and the new breeds for August. The top two breeds (we didn't have enough votes to have a third place) from the July list are as follows:
First Place: *tie* Barred Rock, Silkie, Sussex, and Barnevelder
Second Place: *tie* Marans, Mille Fleur d'Uccle, Faverolles, and Easter Egger
For the August list I have put together a list of ten breeds with the help of member suggestions. Thanks to @TBirdsTheWord33 and @summerb123 for your suggestions! The list of ten breeds is as follows (some of you might not know these breeds, and I apologize, but I'm starting to run out of breeds! :():
1. Silverudds Blue (Blue Isbar)
2. Dorking
3. Sumatra
4. Lakenvelder
5. Fayoumi
6. Appenzeller Spitzhauben
7. Orloff
8. Poland
9. Legbar
10. Yokohama
Please use the same voting format as before, which is:
1. (Breed choice number one) ex. Lakenvelder
2. (Breed choice number two) ex. Poland
If you haven't voted before please refer back to the first post which has all the rules. :)

I still continue to encourage you to give me suggestions as this would be a big help (though we've covered a ton of breeds, I'm not sure what other breeds are left!). And I have a new rule for suggestions: You can suggest a breed that we've done on a previous list, as long as it didn't place.

And I will judge this list on August 28, 2016.

Keep the votes and suggestions coming,
henny1129

Back
Top Bottom