Choosing a surveillance camera

There are also those who think the idea of shooting someone over stealing a chicken is preposterous....but I don't.
Not only is shooting someone who is caught stealing preposterous, but it is a crime. If the person you shoot lives after being shot, it is a charge of felony-assault. If the person dies, the charge would be murder.

I think that is the law in every state.

I don't understand you guy are talking about getting a camera for a lot more then 7 chickens are worth maybe if you had a hundred chickens but seven chickens that crazy.
If someone stole one of my chickens, it would be well worth getting a camera. I would be devastated. Not only that, someone creeping around my yard taking something that belongs to me is illegal. I think the reimbursement for the stolen chickens should be the price of that camera, LOL

I'd say get a good game cam that you can hide most people are going to be watching to make sure you don't catch them and probably miss the IR leds altogether i've used them several times and caught people tresspassing on my private hunting area a few times. The IR leds are easy to miss

Back
Top Bottom