1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

CHRIS COX DID IT AGAIN!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by texaschickmama, Mar 6, 2008.

1. texaschickmama

texaschickmama Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 19, 2007
    Poolville, TX
    WOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!! He won 2008 Road to the Horse again. He won last year too. I just love him. His ranch is like 15 minutes from me. You can watch him on RFDTV. I'm so proud for him.

2. lacyloo

lacyloo Cooped Up

May 26, 2007
    north florida
    awww i love him [​IMG]

3. Redfeathers

Redfeathers Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 11, 2007
    Gervais OR
    Sorry I don't know who he is, but congratulations! It sounds like you are very proud of him, it's great to have a home town hero. I'll have to look him up on the internet.

4. KrisRose

KrisRose Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 9, 2007
    Davison, MI.
    I watch his show on RFDTV. Learned some things from him. Congrats to yer neighbor on his win.
    P.S. Does he have chickens?? [​IMG]

5. texaschickmama

texaschickmama Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 19, 2007
    Poolville, TX
    I don't think he has chickens, at least I can't see any, but I do know that his classes are a bit pricey. I know I could go to one of his clinics and observe for $35 as opposed to like $2000. I would pay that just to sit there and look at him, he sure is purdy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Heck, I don't even have horses. [​IMG]

6. cindydj

cindydj Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 16, 2007
    He is great! Just saw him at the stock show. I love RFD!...I would love to go to one of his seminars I have a fe friends who have and thought they were great but it is just too much for me....

I got a LGD not far from you then a few months a go...[​IMG]

7. piecemaker

piecemaker Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 12, 2008
    Centerville Texas
    way to go Chris I learn more from him than any of the shows

edited cuz i can't spell

Last edited: Mar 6, 2008
  8. Chatychick

Chatychick Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 9, 2007
    Blue Mound, Kansas
    I have RFD-TV and watch all the time...him and Clinton...Dennis Reis drives me crazy with his talking to himself like hes talking for the horse...I learn different things there too...Parrelli is good to but their programs are too short for me.

9. Wildsky

Wildsky Wild Egg!

Oct 13, 2007
    California
    For some reason I am Always GLUED to Craig Cameron... I have never in my life known anyone who can talk so much and not run out of things to say... and his accent is funny! [​IMG]

10. KrisRose

KrisRose Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 9, 2007
    Davison, MI.
    [​IMG] Reis drives me crazy too!!!
    I also watch Anderson and Cameron. Both of them have a great show.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by