christian humor

hay mom look at me
8f986e12cc2eab873a6e9f34f1b90358--church-humor-laughing.jpg

I'm not sure if we Lutherans are suppose to be offended by what our roman catholic friends did here or not. its funny though.View attachment 1353053

Hey, if you get offended over religion, it starts to turn into excommunications, and then divorces, and then beheadings, and then Anglican churches...

(And yes, I'm allowed to say that, after dating an Anglican for more than a year.)

Hey, if you get offended over religion, it starts to turn into excommunications, and then divorces, and then beheadings, and then Anglican churches...

(And yes, I'm allowed to say that, after dating an Anglican for more than a year.)
I,am sorry you and her didn't work out . that can be tough

I,am sorry you and her didn't work out . that can be tough
We're still friends. He still beats my butt at MtG (it's a card game) every time we play, we loan each other books... It's not the worst thing that ever happened to me.

But his mum's an Anglican deacon and has a doctorate in theology, and I had Roman Catholic religious ed four days a week since I was five, so we had a few discussions (Read: teasing, none of it was that serious) during that time. I mocked the origins of his Church to his face, and he sneered about how I belong to a religion where the Pope is assumed to be infallible. It was all in good fun... I take my religion seriously, but I am a snarker with a twisted sense of humour.

We're still friends. He still beats my butt at MtG (it's a card game) every time we play, we loan each other books... It's not the worst thing that ever happened to me.

But his mum's an Anglican deacon and has a doctorate in theology, and I had Roman Catholic religious ed four days a week since I was five, so we had a few discussions (Read: teasing, none of it was that serious) during that time. I mocked the origins of his Church to his face, and he sneered about how I belong to a religion where the Pope is assumed to be infallible. It was all in good fun... I take my religion seriously, but I am a snarker with a twisted sense of humour.
Iam happy you and him were able to put by gones behind you. some people have a real hard time I'm glad humor helped.......Did you know Roman Catholics make the greatest Lutherans ? THINK Martin Luther (lol)

Last edited:
I happy you and him were able to put by gones behind you. some people have a real hard time I'm glad humor helped.......Did you know Roman Catholics make the greatest Lutherans ? THINK Martin Luther (lol)
Really? You see, now that the days of indulgences are behind us, I assumed it was Lutherans who just might make good Catholics...

Back
Top Bottom