Christmas 2014 Hatch-a-Long (12-25-14)

Good morning BYC. Status update: Still only two out, but just had my third external pip. That's number 3 out of sixteen, and we are 12 hours into day 19 here. Slight spike in humidity last night but got it all settled out before bed and holding up great on into this morning. Looking like it will be a pretty eventful day just like yesterday. Will stay up to date. Good luck and hoping for good hatches for my fellow Christmas HALers.

We are half way through day 19 too. heard some cheeps yesterday and woke up this morning to 6 external pips. No chicks or zips yet though.

I'm also on day 19, day 20 starts tonight. I also had some cheeping yesterday. And this morning I have like 9 external pips!

I guess our chicks must have called each other. They will probably come out wearing the same thing too.
lol.png

lau.gif
Probably.

I've got one chick out, his mom must have been a Buff Orp because he is all yellow. Then I have another who has her head and right wing out. Then I have a beak, who can't figure out how to make the hole any bigger. And they must have annoyed the others because I have a lot of pips.

Back
Top Bottom