Christmas challenge: I dare you....

I don't have the BUDGET to shop for made in the USA stuff. I buy hand made items when they fit the person I am giving it to, otherwise I have to purchase what I can afford, no matter where it is made.

Cool! I'll try, I get my brother legos, so easy.
smile.png

I know- "green" is an annoying word,and way over rated. But I don't think you really know what it means if you say " I don't bother with that."

It's about shopping locally, responsibly, eco-consciously, fair trade practices, and so much more. Reduce, reuse, recycle.
For someone to say "I don't bother with that" Woo!

Anyway- here is a great site with links to fair trade business in the US: http://www.greenamericatoday.org/pubs/greenpages/

Do
they still make Little Tikes here, or did that go to Mexico?

There's not really any kids in my family. I bring a pie and make homeade rolls for all the holiday dinners - dinner and family time is all you really need anyway.

Actually, I don't bother with it either. We recycle simply for monetary reasons. I agree with the concept, just don't have the time, energy or patience to follow through.

We do try to keep our dollars local though. I will shop here before I shop anywhere else, mainly because of economic reasons - there is a boatload of mom and pop places here.

Last edited:
I cant be bothered either...
hu.gif

Besides, i like China...they keep giving us (America) lots and lots of loans.... har-dee-har-har...
hide.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
Good to know we are not alone. I just don't have the patience to keep track of it all. Not to mention my true feelings on global warming, but that is a different Oprah.

Back
Top Bottom