Christmas Gift Swap! I sent out all the addresses!!

Quote:
Dont worry, I understand sometimes you cant get something...that is why I am here
smile.png
Just let me know when you send the email and I'll try my best to match your request.

I dont know if we should combined it. The secret santa swap is specifically homemade items right?
tongue.png
this swap is just basically anything and doing it purley for the xmas spirit not so much for the items right?! What do ya guys think?

Quote:
As far as I know, priority is supposed to be 2-3 days tops. It shouldn't take more than 4-5 days first class, but that late in the season it would be hard to get things in by christmas. I think the USPS recommends shipping no later than the 15th or 19th, can't remember which.

OOOOOO Im so excited!!! I'm very interested in doing it, I just gotta get the okay from hubby he shouldnt mind but I just dont liek doing things without asking hubby first...he'll probably think im weird but eek this sounds fun! I dont care what i'd get cuz I know whoever I get somethign from atleast took time to put something fun together!!! I think i may do something (or somethings) homemade AND pick up something eeeeeeek!

clap.gif
bun.gif

Quote:
awesome holiday spirit!! *HIGH FIVE!!*

I wish My wife would ask me before doing things more often LOL!!!!
-looks in my wallet- *sigh* haha

Last edited:
Quote:
awesome holiday spirit!! *HIGH FIVE!!*

I wish My wife would ask me before doing things more often LOL!!!!
-looks in my wallet- *sigh* haha

*high fives back!*

haha!
smile.png
I emailed you anyhow, just waiting anxiously for 2 am to roll around (poor hubbies wake up time for work) to just get the go-ahead i know him well enough to know he'll say he dont care, so i promised to email you back once i know for srue or not
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom