Christmas in October block Swap

Discussion in 'Hobbies' started by katsdar, Mar 26, 2015.

1. chick-among-us

chick-among-us Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 10, 2011
    Dayton,Texas
    Thank you,so much! And just to be certain they are EACH going a different place and I receive 12 also from all over the world...( SO awesome)

2. katsdar

katsdar Overrun With Chickens

Jul 21, 2012
    Armuchee, Georgia
    Yes you send me all 12 of your blocks and I will send you back 12, one each from all of the other blockers so you get 12 different blocks back, now if someone drops then you will end up getting extra of your blocks back for a total of 12 blocks. It is a fun way to get blocks made up from different people and each quilt will have a wonderful story

3. katsdar

Jul 21, 2012
    Armuchee, Georgia
    So have lots of MR's gone out? mine did!!! but I have no idea where it is going to, maybe Santa land

4. OHhappychicks

OHhappychicks Overrun With Chickens

May 2, 2009
    Hillsboro,OH
    Mine went out today!! [​IMG]
    Does anyone know how to get the commercial videos to stop running? They practically freeze up my computer. It only does it on BYC.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2015
  5. RustyHen

RustyHen Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 22, 2011
    Echo, Oregon
    I was going to send mine today but the temp. is 104f, that is 40c and I'm too wimpy to try it.
    The PO doesn't open till 10:30 so getting up early won't help.
    I'll try tomorrow.[​IMG]

6. katsdar

Jul 21, 2012
    Armuchee, Georgia
    I will see if my son remembers or can tell me how he turned mine off, it was driving me crazy
    wow, and I thought 89 was getting up there

7. Kassaundra

Kassaundra Sonic screwdrivers are cool!

Sep 1, 2010
    Henryetta
    My work schedule changed I hope to get mine out today or more likely tomorrow. I KNOW where mine is going, but if I told you, I'd have to kill you, then who would I play with???? lol lol lol

1 person likes this.
  8. Oh please share if you remember. My computer is pretty slow even though it's less than 2 years old and if stopping those blasted commercials will help, I'll do it in a heartbeat.

9. Thank you. I'm checking it out now.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by