Christmas in October block Swap

Is anyone here doing this rowbyrow?

It is in all 50 states and Canada, here is the link

http://www.rowbyrowexperience.com/

click on the "start here" and select your state and you will see what quilt shops are participating.  Maybe we can get fabric plates for each other from states we otherwise would not have, and the patterns are free.  

thanks for posting the link. I won't be participating but I found a couple of nearby shops I didn't know about. I'll read more on it.

Is anyone here doing this rowbyrow?

It is in all 50 states and Canada, here is the link

http://www.rowbyrowexperience.com/

click on the "start here" and select your state and you will see what quilt shops are participating. Maybe we can get fabric plates for each other from states we otherwise would not have, and the patterns are free.
Thanks for the link! that does sound like fun. Maybe I can do that some time, when I get caught up on my projects! I love the idea! I also like the list of all the quilt shops. I'm going to mark that site.

So I am working on a hand stitched topper ( never made one in my life) just using up some scraps.

This one I am working on ( need to go buy fabric for the borders one thin one in the same orange,then one in another black and white wider,final border.) this is for a customer.. Nightmare before christmas.

Last edited:
So I am working on a hand stitched topper ( never made one in my life) just using up some scraps.

This one I am working on ( need to go buy fabric for the borders one thin one in the same orange,then one in another black and white wider,final border.) this is for a customer.. Nightmare before christmas.

Looks like your doing a great job! I started a quilt top in the same pattern as the top pic, grandmothers flower garden, lets's see, I think about mid to late 70's!! I still have the pieces, so maybe someday...., if the fabric hasn't rotted!!!
lol.png
No, it's still good. I keep it protected. It's in the cedar chest.

Well Ladies, my mug rug is almost Finished!!!!!!
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif
And, I fm quilted it!!!! It looks "rustic", If you know what I mean!!
big_smile.png
I am working on the binding now, and then, all done! It took me all day to fmq it. Just with machine issues, tension issues, and long breaks!! I will take a pic, and then when my recipient receives it, I will post. I wasn't real happy with it at first, but it is growing on me. It wasn't what I had in mind, and don't look to closely! !
smile.png

Rosie, I'm not good at hand quilting either! Everything I did on this small little mug rug was a new technique for me. You might call it my experimental piece! I did so enjoy making it. I would love to have the time to make some more. But lots of catching up to do around here. My summer is going to get pretty busy for a while starting next week. So I will need to put it all away until I can get to it again!!! At least for a couple of months!

Can we go ahead and get ours mailed out as soon as we are ready, or are we going to mail all at the same time? Mine is ready!!!
yesss.gif

I wasn't sure if we were waiting until the 15th and then mailing them on the same day. I knew it would be different delivery dates. I will get mine out tomorrow!!

Back
Top Bottom