Christmas in October block Swap

Love that fabric on the reversible chicken/cat MR and that ladybug is awesome! Great jobs on those.

I have my Xmas blocks all cut and ready for sewing. I picked a simple block so as not to get stressed!

My 2 older kids are moved out to share a place so been busy with them. Bittersweet! This means I'm getting my own office/sewing room! So much to do. I have to go from drab teenage boy to happy space, lol.

edit.. not all my blocks will have the same material.

Last edited:
Love that fabric on the reversible chicken/cat MR and that ladybug is awesome! Great jobs on those.

I have my Xmas blocks all cut and ready for sewing. I picked a simple block so as not to get stressed!

My 2 older kids are moved out to share a place so been busy with them. Bittersweet! This means I'm getting my own office/sewing room! So much to do. I have to go from drab teenage boy to happy space, lol.

edit.. not all my blocks will have the same material.
lovely, and I understand the bittersweet, you want to dance and cry at the same time, but you will quickly get over it especially when you transform the room. Then when they come see their old room they will say like "really that's my room" and you will just smile, while thinking not anymore

The blocks look lovely. Can't wait to see what o th ers come up qith. I am on the beach and am enjoying time with the family. People are going back and forth to work daily and taking care of all the animals at home but it is still a nice break from the regular routine.

http://rickytims.smugmug.com/52-Week-Challenge-June/n-r5f2Hq/i-rtmqLnW

This is the week before.

The class started on the Jan 1st. I don't know if he's doing it next year but would think he will, we have learnt so much , not just about taking photos but also about photoshop. There is a problem with my camera and I havnt been able to do everything. At the beginning we were asked " does your camera do x, y, z?"
Mine did everything that was asked but it is a " bridge " camera and so some settings can't be got off automatic but I've managed most things ok.
AND sometimes I even get comments !

http://rickytims.smugmug.com/52-Week-Challenge-June/n-r5f2Hq/i-rtmqLnW

This is the week before.

The class started on the Jan 1st. I don't know if he's doing it next year but would think he will, we have learnt so much , not just about taking photos but also about photoshop. There is a problem with my camera and I havnt been able to do everything. At the beginning we were asked " does your camera do x, y, z?"
Mine did everything that was asked but it is a " bridge " camera and so some settings can't be got off automatic but I've managed most things ok.
AND sometimes I even get comments !

The rose was nice, but I love the rooks in a line.

Back
Top Bottom