Christmas in October block Swap

Where is everyone? Are you all getting ready for the 4th?
I'm doing an online photography course with Ricky Tims and this week he has set the subject as " celebration " I'm going to struggle to find anything this side of the pond!

Take a pic of your pet (well if you have a dog, won't work for a cat) when you come home.

I've already used him twice! This one was for happy!
Check out you tube "Alfie sings the saints" then you will see how mad our house is!
Watch the dogs mouth for the last note!

At sunset grab a kid and have him/ her jump while you take the pic in the direction of the sunset, so you sillohette the jumping child.

Or put a candle in a cupcake and have someone blow it out while you take the pic of the candle / cake being blown out.

Where is everyone? Are you all getting ready for the 4th?
I'm doing an online photography course with Ricky Tims and this week he has set the subject as " celebration " I'm going to struggle to find anything this side of the pond!
I had to read your post twice I'm thinking fabric don't know why
idunno.gif

At sunset grab a kid and have him/ her jump while you take the pic in the direction of the sunset, so you sillohette the jumping child.
great idea

Thanks Kassaundra, I think I'll stand more chance with the cake than a child! Great idea.
When I started the course I thought " one photo a week? Easy!" But it's not! It's like always having homework to do! I've learnt loads though and it was amazing value $60 for the year, we don't get comments every week but this week Ricky gave us all a coment, there are just over 100 of us left standing.

Speaking of photos we went to the Mt's. the other day(to escape the heat) and I spotted this and had to take the shot. From a distance I thought that someone had done a carving, but mother nature had her hand in this one.

Back
Top Bottom