Christmas in October block Swap

Ladies, I may be having a brain freeze, but I've been searching past posts on the mug rugs to see if there are any size requirements. I did see anywhere from 6x8 or 6x10. Is this an average size and was a specific size mentioned?

katsdar said on page 7? 4"X6" to 6"X10" as we have done in the past, but fenrosie has not given any direct sizes yet that I know of. I hope this helps you.

katsdar said on page 7? 4"X6" to 6"X10" as we have done in the past, but fenrosie has not given any direct sizes yet that I know of. I hope this helps you.
thank you rustyhen!
smile.png
I saw kats post but checking to see if fenrosie had posted something I missed! I was going for the 6x10. Have you decided which size you were going to make?

Last time I did one that was pretty close to the 6x10 it was a nice size not too big and not too small, but it is your mug rug you are the artist make what you like!!! Just remember it is suppose to be big enough for a cup and a spoon or a cookie I hope this helps!!

Last time I did one that was pretty close to the 6x10 it was a nice size not too big and not too small, but it is your mug rug you are the artist make what you like!!! Just remember it is suppose to be big enough for a cup and a spoon or a cookie I hope this helps!!
It does help! Thank you!

I've made mine so that it fits nicely into one of our mailing envelopes, like the ones I use to send our blocks to the US but a small one. My mug rug is just under eight and a half inches by just under six inches. It'll take a mug and a biscuit ( cookie) with ease. I don't want to fold it when I post it. I think the size is entirely up to you but it made sense to do it that way to me.

That is too funny!!

I'm so tired. ok its Kathleen's story time. My DH took a vacation day today so I was going to sleep in a little and he kept pestering me to get up (before 7:30) to make him some breakfast, well I ignored him but it did no good so anyway I just went and got some biscuits and I thought I am gonna make him wish he left me alone, well I needed to have an outside storage building cleaned up, yep that's done!! and then I needed to work on my sewing room, it had like a felt carpet in there well it is no longer there and I had an old desk (it was there when we moved in) it's gone and then I was given a table (homemade but built nicely) that is 8 feet by 3 feet well due to the placement of the hot water heater we could not get the table in with the legs on so he had to remove the legs then nail the legs back on and I had shelves that needed to be put up then I needed help to put everything back!!! Now just to finish organizing my new sewing room
wee.gif

moral of the story let wives sleep in a little bit

Back
Top Bottom