Christmas is coming early Hatch-A-Long!

Pics
Let me go see....brb!

I've got quite a few! Here's a shmattering for @2ndTink to chose from to give drums to.... :D

View attachment 3700357

View attachment 3700358

View attachment 3700361

View attachment 3700362
Such a cute couple 😍
20231208_064622.jpg

Here's some photos, I didn't see any movement. I've put it back in the incubator. My camera wouldn't focus very well.

What do you think?
This egg is dead. The veins have pulled off the side of the egg and the dark looks like bacteria. I'd remove it before it causes trouble.

Awww....this so SO adorable @2ndTink, thank you so much! 💖 🥰 These two were hatch mates, they were about 10 weeks old here. Simon on the left, Sweetheart on the right. They did not pair off as adults but they remained best of friends all their lives. ❤ I will cherish this doodle forever, thank you! 😊

Awww....this so SO adorable @2ndTink, thank you so much! 💖 🥰 These two were hatch mates, they were about 10 weeks old here. Simon on the left, Sweetheart on the right. They did not pair off as adults but they remained best of friends all their lives. ❤ I will cherish this doodle forever, thank you! 😊
Lol, I was worried they weren't a couple, but... they're so cute 🥰

It's travel day! I have two boxes with shop towels stuck down with double-sided sticky tape for chick-foot-drive traction, I have a big fleece blanket I think I'll put under and around the sides of the boxes to help hold some warmth in, the lady said she has heat packs so I'm positive the 4wk olds will do well.

As for Ivy, Hope Too, Mistletoes, Cindy Lou Two Who, Spinkles, and Sugar Cookie, I am more unsure. I have had the NR360 plugged in for over 24 hours and it is still struggling to get to 99 deg. I have the room baseboards set at 77 but its staying around 64, it's an older house with not so great insulation. The Brinsea is cooking like a champ though! If I hatch out in the NR360 I'll move it into our living room that is warmed by the furnace, it stays much warmer.

Aw! This one can be for the two turtle doves, we'll just call them two turtle quails? 🤔

And I'm thinking the seven swans should be changed to "seven silkies preening", how's that sound?
I have 7 silkies! Or we could use @ElfenLied89 Dolly Parton primping 🤣 I don't think I'll have time to create more doodles today, we're leaving here in an hour and I'm assuming a 7 to 8 hour round trip 😳 I have zero doubts my hubby loves me!!!

20231121_180730.jpg

I have 7 silkies! Or we could use @ElfenLied89 Dolly Parton primping 🤣 I don't think I'll have time to create more doodles today, we're leaving here in an hour and I'm assuming a 7 to 8 hour round trip 😳 I have zero doubts my hubby loves me!!!

View attachment 3700812
LoL perfect, seven showgirls primping!
You have a great hubby! Y'all have a good time!

Back
Top Bottom