Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
celebrate.gif
YEAAHHH I cant wait to get mine!!!

Im glad you liked them!
clap.gif
Did you and Jacque fight over whos was whos?!?!?! lol

"The Chicken People" - Im sure i will love it - Havent sent your yet- sorry - but i will -i promise im not a flake. Still waiting for it to be finished. Or perhaps - waiting for a golden egg to be layed.

Sanjoman, thanks for taking the time to organize this. Anything to add to the Christmas spirit is something to appreciate. THANK YOU!!!
Thanks Dottie, this was alot of fun.

Tibanks, sorry for the delay, Ive been out of town...unexpected stuff...but Im back now and packaging yours up should be in the mail today
big_smile.png
wink.png
I cant wait for the mailman woohoo,

Thanks again everyone for your help in making this happen.
dave

oberhaslikid, I have not forgotten you...your ornament is packed and in the car as soon as I can get to the post office. Unfortunately, I had to work today...will check the post office at the mall tonight, though. I think it's open later than the free standing offices around town.

I received mine from Bargain this evening.
woot.gif

Nancy, you have touched my Christmas (and my heart) and brought tears to my eyes.
hit.gif
Thank you for going above and beyond! All of your gifts will be forever cherished (and passed down as the ornament requests) I really enjoy heirlooms and that friendship ball did me in lol. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
hugs.gif
May you and Jacque be blessed many days to come. Merry Christmas to the both of you!!! I will be baking cookies with that apron tomorrow!!!!
wink.png

Yeah! Ashley I'm so happy you liked your little gifts..... Jacque and I fought over those stockings and ornaments...... I told him those stockings weren't big enough for his feet and they fit mine perfectly....Really!
smile.png

I have to confess I've not tried them on but with my goofy personality.....I thought mmm....those are pretty enough to wear!!!! I may just have to leave them up year round ....They look really happy by the old stone fireplace....

Isn't it wonderful how surprises just light up the day!

Have a blessed and wonderous Christmas .....My chicken friend!!!!!

Sanjoman, thank you for organizing this swap.....It was fun and so very nice for you to take the time and intiative to do this.....Let's do this every every year!!!!

Have a blessed and happy Christmas and a wonderouslly happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom