Christmas Ornament Exchange

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanjoman

In the Brooder
10 Years
Oct 19, 2009
Disclaimer
This swap is not endorsed by BYC (owner, website, staff, etc.). The BYC Staff is not responsible and will not mediate if something goes "wrong" or a deal goes "bad". If you choose to participate in a swap, it is best to know who you are swapping with and not to swap more than you can afford to lose.
The BYC Staff is sensitive because some past swaps have not worked out. We want our members to feel comfortable having fun with these and other social interactions, but please keep in mind that there were issues with some organizers and swappers not following through on their commitments in the past.

I just went through an ornament exchange on another site and it was cool and fun, so I thought I would borrow the idea and bring it over here and see what you all thought:

1. Ornaments can be homemade or store bought.

2. Signing up to do the exchange deadline is Dec. 7th. I will list the exchange partners and you will be able to get the address from them and give them yours via private messaging here.

3. You MUST contact your partner by Dec. 10th. This is to ensure that everyone has the mailing information given to them in a timely manner.

4. Ornaments must be sent out NO LATER THAN DECEMBER 15! This will help get the ornaments there in time to be enjoyed on your parnter's tree or garland.

5. Please only sign up if you are seriously going to exchange, I do not want anyone dissapointed.

I know its cutting it short on time, but if we want to do this I think we can pull it off.

Thanks,
Dave
aka
Sanjoman.

Last edited:
Ok, no interest so here is a bump, back to the top to see if pehaps the post wasnt seen.
Thanks gang,
Belated Happy Turkey day and Early Merry Christmas.
D

Okay I'm in! Why not!

Sounds great.. Let's go for it!

Thanks and have a blessed day.

Also, if we are willing to ship overseas for ornaments and I am could we post that as well.

I collect ornaments and would love to have some from overseas.

Thanks again for a great post!

Ok, now we're rolling
big_smile.png

I dont see why we couldnt open it up to across the pond or anywhere else for that matter. The only thing to remember is that shipping costs will go higher for outta country. But Im with you it could be fun to get something from another country.
Thanks.
D

If you are interested in handmade ornaments, I'll join in! I collect ornaments, so it sounds like a lot of fun to me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom