Christmas theme FQ swap

goldenluver

Songster
10 Years
May 20, 2009
Springfield, Oregon
This swap is for Fat Quarters Each swapper will provide 4 print/colored FQ's of partners choice of color/theme to be swapped with another swapper. You may sign-up for as many swaps as you want

this list will be done by copy and paste by each person so I don't have to pick who you send to, that means you may have to wait until some one else signs up before you add yourself again.

Please do not send your FQ's out until the dedline in case of changes!

Fabric: All fabrics used should be 100% cotton, very nice quality quilt appropriate fabrics. No flimsy fabrics, please.

FQ to swappers: September 30, 2010.

Mailing: You will be mailing your FQ's directly to other swappers. you will be responsible for getting and giving your partners addresses. you will be shipping to the person below you on the list.

Please post here if you would like to join. As well as posting here, please PM me with your snailmail addy, so I can keep the addy information for this swap.

Enjoy!!!

Disclaimer:::: This swap is not endorsed by BYC (owner, website, staff, etc.). The BYC Staff is not responsible and will not mediate if something goes "wrong" or a deal goes "bad". If you choose to participate in a swap, it is best to know who you are swapping with and not to swap more than you can afford to lose.

THANK YOU BYC STAFF FOR LETTING US TO CONTINUE OUR QUILTING SWAPS!! We have had great fun with this in the past and want to continue doing so!!

participants

minniechicks
Goldenluver
Patchesnposies
minniechicks
Patchesnposies
suzyq53511
Patchesnposies
Goldenluver
suzyq53511
minniechicks
ginbart