chronic ear infections in adults?***AGAIN***

oh gosh, i will be so mad if its a food allegry, esp. milk! i drink about 3 gallons of milk a week, by myself. i just bought a couple of dairy goats though, so if that is a problem, maybe they will save me!

I wish I had a dairy farm closer to me and I would try some fresh milk on my daughter to see if the infection stays at bay. I really think it's something to do with the way that it's processed. You could always eliminate the milk for a month (start drinking the goats milk) and see what happens.
idunno.gif

Last year I had an ear infection that lasted 3 months.

I had all the antibiotics plus one they have to give by IV.

It only cleared up after I started using a gargle and ear drops that I made with distilled water and XYLITOL.

I swear that I have gotten rid of other ear infections the same way without antibiotics since then - the latest one being 3 days ago.

I didnt read all of the posts, but my thoughts are:

1. Do you have a sensitivity to dairy?

2. I would reccomend getting and using a neti pot. They are wonderful things! (Along with whatever your Dr reccomeds)
smile.png

Good luck and hope you feel better soon
hugs.gif

my son used to get ear infections as a child when we would visit family who smoked...

so his grandpa built a family room with cathedral ceilings...

and then grandma made grandpa smoke in the garage. hahah

was wondering if smoke could also affect chickens like that. mine have been shaking their heads more than i'd like....

wow this was an old post...

Last edited:
NETTI POT!!!

I used to get horrible ear infections at least twice a year! And once I started using my Netti Pot, I haven't had one since.

Your ear is getting infected because it isn't draining. The netti pot thing helps your body drain the ear canal. I wish I had started it when I was a kid.

It also helps with sinus headaches! It's the best thing EVER!!

Good Luck, I hope you feel better soon.

I had ear aches or dizzy spells for years, not so much infections, as just icky ears, and when I started having adjustments at the chiropractor, they all went away . . . might want to think about that. Antibiotics are so bad for us, he told me you need to detox your liver every time you take a round.

I know how it is.. i get ear infections once or twice a year to the point it has messed up my hearing in my left ear and i have to get surgery done soon to it because my ear drum has a hole in it and it wont close

i have tried everything and nothing seems to work for me they always come back... i am gonna keep my eye on this thread for tips myself
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom