Chuck and Buck are in Tahoe!

Well, we are here! Actually we are at the campgrounds in Truckee until Daddy Duck’s big swim Saturday night/Sunday. The boys love it here. We got a campsite right on the water and they are loving running back and forth to the lake.
And for an extra fun picture, Chuck upgraded his boat. This one has a “glass bottom” and a steering wheel that honks! We found it at the lake my son trains at every day. Chuck LOVES it! We didn’t bring his boat with us though. Excuse the girly colors..... one can’t choose freebie boats and Chuck doesn’t seem to mind. Did I mention the horn honks? Lol
how do I raise chickens in the cold? I grew up on a ranch in the Central Valley no snow there. How does one do it here in the mountains

Well before they are feathered in and young you use a heat source to keep them warm and healthy. Once they are feathered in and used to the outside temps they are very hardy. You give them a coop with good ventilation and good feed and fresh water and your good to go. We have a lot of resources here on BYC to answer any questions you have.
:welcome

Back
Top Bottom